Search results

1. U

Is Cory Sappington and the UTVRA relevant?

everone just boycott bitd intell they change pretty easy ...... its all about money 50 to 60 racers short a couple of rounds will open up some eyes
  2. U

All UTV's Score Class 19 Pro UTV

A truck load of cash helps. Like 50k. Lol
  3. U

UTVUnderground Presents UTV World Championship - OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Land rush is cool !! So anyone can enter this race or invites??
  4. U

1st ANNUAL LAKE HAVASU GP

1ST ANNUAL LAKE HAVASU CLASSIC GRAND PRIX ... DEC 13-14 2014 "STARTING" from lake havasu motorcross parks home track (928mx) "EXPLORE" 7+ miles of all natural washes thru Sara park "RE-CONQUER" (SARA) the 1976 motorcross track still visible on the side of the mountain "VISIT" the...
  5. U

Official "Thread" for the DWT PURE "250" Presented by SXSPerformance.com --

Is the the course marked well??? I know in dust and darkness a gps is the ticket. No ribbon markers ???
  6. U

Advice on UTV for racing SCORE

A fat pile of cash for one is a good start More like a truck load . Then a bullet proof Utv for two . Then one hell of a pit crew for three .. A smart driver that can keep the car together the whole race. :D
  7. U

UTV Racing in Arizona

Let's see how many small bores we can get this time. 850cc and under. Maybe later down the road Kyle will make a class for us.
  8. U

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Desert Racer Build

I hope they have a 850cc class or something in texas . Be a shame you spent all the time and money to have a stock xp 900 blow your doors off !!
  9. U

UTV race in Flagstaff AZ at the Cinders Aug 3

Bring your sr1 and run. It's there first Utv race. Pretty much run what you got ! Sr1 in the cinders would be sick as hell. Throwing cinders everywhere !!!
  10. U

WORCS CLASS

Why are the mavericks racing with the sr1. ??
  11. U

Maverick at Primm WORCS 2 video

You just need to tape a brick on the gas pedal !!! :D
  12. U

UTV race in Flagstaff AZ at the Cinders Aug 3

Drew. You going to keep oil in your shocks this time. Lol!!!! All the az worcs boys I talked to this weekend at pala said they would love to. But glen Helen is the next weekend. ThAts a pretty fast turn around for most if they have a major break down they might be ass out for glen Helen ...
  13. U

Thinking about going desert racing

You need a fat stack of cash for one!!!
  14. U

Official Thread for the DWT PURE "350" Presented by SXSPerformance.com

O ya Im hoping to do the 250 to check it out :D
  15. U

Official Thread for the DWT PURE "350" Presented by SXSPerformance.com

Gotta keep the cc classes for people like me with a money pit of a 800 rzr . That still wanna race and have a change to win races. I see 12 xp 900 in my class makes me not wanna to beat the hell out of my car to maybe get in the top ten if I'm lucky .. Same goes for rhino guys ...
  16. U

Rear Diff Build Question

The Hpd kit comes with everthing you need shims and bearings at least it did when I did it
  17. U

Rear Diff. Time to bite the bullet

That cinders race was fun my car was flying that day !!
  18. U

The pinon gear trys to flex out of the case. Then cracks the diff seen it a 100 times at work. There not made to be beat that hard. I welded mine first then it broke again so got a deal on a stock one That one broke in 3 pieces lol. Just go Hpd man and forget about it . You got to...
  19. U

Go Hpd I haven't broke it yet Broke 2 stock ones tho. I remember you from the cinders race a few year ago. Your Crazy ass in a 50in rzr taking a beating lol.
  20. U

2013 DIRT SERIES Info

Worcs rules?????
  21. U

2013 DIRT SERIES Info

I can't go to Taft. So I'm thinking of going to round 3 of the dirt series. Next weekend . WhaTs the tracks like. Pure short course ?? 2-30min motos??
  22. U

ADRA Thunder on the Beach Shootout! Rocky Point Mexico Apr 26th/27th

There's only 1 Utv class i take it since there's only 2 utvs so far
  23. U

That's where I'm at I'm going race or not . I went last year and had a good time just chilling
  24. U

Ya I did whiplash for years there were kick back rules too. I won't be much of a race for you in my 800 rzr even with stage 3 motor. Lol. I need a co driver if I go I guess
  25. U

I'm going to be down there. If I don't break at worcs this weekend I might put the fuel cell in the rzr and go play !!
  26. U

Round 4 WORCS Sand Hollow...

I'm ready
  27. U

Round 4 WORCS Sand Hollow...

It's a sand dune or what??
  28. U

Need long travel input here..

Tower works. +6 or +8. Sick billet kit. Around 16 ins of travel Badass kit if you got the cash
  29. U

Hemet Law Sucks!!!

That's why I moved out of Cali years ago to many people and dumb laws
  30. U

Polaris R&R products XP build

I remember the first set of those doors we made
  31. U

Polaris R&R products XP build

What Randy's number he sponsored me back in the day when he was in havasu I'm still running his cage set up
  32. U

Hyper bead locks

Thanks for the info . I will come by next weekend and check it out more and your buddy's Lsr kit. To make my mind up Where you buy your hypers from??
  33. U

Hyper bead locks

Looks great. I think if I do that kit I'm going to stick with afcos. So no bypass Will duel exhaust fit
  34. U

Hyper bead locks

Where's everone buyin there hypers from. I was going to go with rocky mountain. But they only have 2 in stock. Looking for 4 4x2. Mounted with bighorn 2s
  35. U

Hyper bead locks

I don't wanna copy you. But that kit sick looking The +8 kit is only 1in more travel. So I think I'm going with +6
  36. U

Hyper bead locks

It was looking at his setup. Looks big those tight areas have to be a handfull. What kit you got ?
  37. U

Hyper bead locks

Really don't want my hub hanging out anymore . Rocks and what not I was looking at the Lsr + 8 kit. Look big as hell for open desert it would be good. But worcs is tight Think I'm going with a plus 6 kit the ricochet rAcing long travel looks bad ass
  38. U

Hyper bead locks

Thinking about getting some hyper bead locks for my rzr s 12x7 4+3. How much wider will these be plan on running 26-9-12 on all four rims I'm running all stock front rims and tires now . Will theses work if I go with a plus 8 long travel Anyone have hyper wheel. Like dislike...
  39. U

2013 WORCS RD2 PRIMM! WHO'S READY?

Not sure if I'm going yet
  40. U

i was suprised to see alot of WORCS rules disreguarded

Give them a break theY were changing the track as We were racing and trying to get broke down units off the track. They had there hands full
  41. U

my WORCS Canyon Raceway pics and video

Just rough and whooped out. No real mx section. Only the truck track . Hold it wide open. You guys parked by us. My gf and I were talking to you when the 1000 class when the wrong way and buzz my truck yelled at us to get off the track. Which they were not on the track. Lol. Make damn sure...
  42. U

WORCS Round Results posted

LoL
  43. U

WORCS Peoria Updates

Who??
  44. U

WORCS Peoria Updates

Not bad for taking my goggles off the first lap and going the wrong way as well Had to turn around Lol. Fun as hell. My eyes still hurt . Just got home took a hot shower. Mud poured off my body. Lol. No one told me it was a jet ski race :D. I was in 7th after the first lap so I...
  45. U

Best RZR 800 engine kit

Go holzs stage 3.put it to the floor and don't worry about . If your motors stock now. You will be very happy with the power of the stage 3 . Nite and day Power. The first big sand hill I blasted up I was like. Wow. This thing flys No bogging like the stock setup .Or just get a xp...
  46. U

Single Seat RZR XP900 BUGGY video

Looks like a ridge runner. Some guy here in havasu made a few out of a 800 sportmens back before the whole sxs thing blew up ,, They never really caught on .. But Still a few come into the shop. Onces in a while
  47. U

WORCS Tips and Tricks....

If you hit the hay bails pinned they will blow up on impact :D
  48. U

Best RZR 800 engine kit

I did holzs stage 3 big bore. Only Complete Motor kit. Come with everthing you need . Seem pretty tough been beating on it for over a year. Doesnt burn a drop of oil.. Nice kit. :)
  49. U

WORCS Tips and Tricks....

^ what he said
  50. U

Polaris Why Did Polaris change it's 900 motor???

In my dealer we had a prob with people not knowing the right way to check the oil. Always over filled or under filled and they had a recall on the oil tanks. some of the bottom outlets were not cut all the out . If you blew the motor up you would have to change the oil tank too. Per Polaris...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000