Search results

1. J

Chance for someone to score parts

Thats true, forgot about that, let me look into what it would take to change out the springs, I'll get back with you, thanks, I may still want the wheel/tires. They're all the same size correct 26x12x9"?
  2. J

Not sure if my last reply went through, I'm interested in your front/rear shocks, wheels/tires, I'm in the Los Angeles area, do you know it the shocks will fit a 2012 rzr 4 800?
  3. J

I'm interested in your front & rear shocks, & wheel/tires, do you know if those shocke fit a 2012 rzr 4 800. Let me know, I'm in Los Angeles area, Thanks QUOTE=mosslager;122571]Hey guys, I was just informed that my insurance company is going to total out my 2010 RZR-S. I'm getting hosed...
  4. J

what did Santa bring for you?

A new shirt & a piece of ass, both were to big,
  5. J

Would you put your XP4 through this???

Rhino Lost, right front wheel gone
  6. J

2012 RZR 4 800 Clutch

Thanks, make sense, all of you have been a great help with great leads.
  7. J

2012 RZR 4 800 Clutch

Thanks I appreciate all the imput, I'll give him a call. Thanks again.
  8. J

2012 RZR 4 800 Clutch

Clutch has not burned, just looking for more direct power to the wheels.
  9. J

2012 RZR 4 800 Clutch

Thanks sos much, I will, everyone seems to tell me that the 2011 is different, but not sure, Thanks again.
  10. J

2012 RZR 4 800 Clutch

Hello all, new here to the site, digging the site & all the posts. Question: Does anyone know of anyone out there that makes a clutch for the 2012 RZR 4 800 yet, don't seem to be having any luck, any info greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000