Search results

1. D

NEW Warrior Lifestyles Channel Warrior **UTVUnderground Feature Product**

X2 on Mosslager. Just take the SxSs and get lost in the woods for the weekend. Im thinking that one could probably stack alot of stuff right on top of that unit with straps, Sleeping bags, a Tent, etc.
  2. D

DirtWheels Mag Sport UTV Shootout - Wildcat Vs. XP900 Vs. Commander

Can Am is going to wait until i dump about 20k into my Commander,,,THEN they will come out with a sport model. :eek:
  3. D

Passengers Wanted

Thanks Dave!! Never seen that action before. Looks Like Hella Fun. Sounds like it too!
  4. D

Whats next for factory Sport SXS Development

Who is John Travolta?? You are saying he looks like Me? Why I autta........ @Papa Bear--- Me thinks you are "The Most Interesting Man in the World", oh and be nice to your Puma.
  5. D

Whats next for factory Sport SXS Development

It would be nice to see Yamaha and Honda chime in with new Sport sxs.
  6. D

WIN a FREE Kawasaki Teryx4 from Kawasaki!

Well i dont have a family of four. Shoot, darnit, dagnabit.
  7. D

Sometimes, you just need to know when to say NO...

Seems lilke more ballz than brains, but hey, most of us have been there.
  8. D

my bran new tow rig

I took the new Ford 1-ton single Rear Axle Diesel, for a test drive awhile back... man that is some nice Vehicle. Thats the one for my money.
  9. D

Can-Am What determins the inch of travel on the aftermarket kits

Thanks, nice to grab a little knowledge once in awhile.
  10. D

Can-Am Commander Long Travel kits in stock?

Ody, this is Razorback Dave, give Dan at Magnum a call. 760-744-0356
  11. D

Excessive Nerfing at the Mint 400.

Im sitting here laughing after watching that Murray Vid. I love the Horn (siren) "please pull over and exit the vehicle". Nice Motor sound to the car as well. :D
  12. D

Socal new guy

Thanks I saw those pics. Great. Nah, I may be interested in a 4 seat ride but will still keep my Commander as well. My Bud has been thinking over the Turbo Mod on his 800 and I was just interested in info about your changing over to the R4 900. Looking forward to some pics of your new ride.
  13. D

new guy from Calif

I kinda thot that was it, but just felt like askin. :D
  14. D

RJ = Pro Lite win! Woot...woot!

Its very interesting to hear about RJ and His Team. Pedal to the Metal Guys, Dont Stop Now hehe. :D
  15. D

Kawasaki first ride review of my T4

Thanks for the Review MDD! I have a Commander now, but Might also Enjoy a 4 seat Version of some kind down the road. More Pics and More Info Please.
  16. D

2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Radios

Re: 2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Rad Wow Joey, that was what I was looking for. That was some awesome Mudding out there in Texas. Thanks Man.
  17. D

HOWZIT!

Welcome to the boards.
  18. D

Socal new guy

Welcome to the Boards Fastbikez. My close friend has a Rzr4 with Pro Armor Doors and some Bling goodies and a "spare" holder. He has that special edition with the Long Travel. Absolutely loves it. What made you decide to go with the regular XP?
  19. D

new guy from Calif

From one Prospect to another. Welcome to the Boards N2oldtin. Interesting name. Whats the meaning?
  20. D

Can-Am M/O Project Commanders

Hey Dan, I could use your cage and doors but im old and lazy and so are my friends... I want doors that open. Thats the best looking Commander version ive ever seen.
  21. D

Nice Forum

Hi, thanks for the Welcomes. Good Times ahead.
  22. D

Awesome Presidents weekend video!!!

Thanks VBosch, Good Music and Good Times.
  23. D

Duning in the UAE - Funco Style!

I like their Dunes. They can surely fly.
  24. D

Nice Forum

Hi, Im Dave from Orange County, Cali. I have a 04'YFZ450 and a 2011 Commander 1000xt, which I purchased in 2010. Its been alot of fun driving them both. My friends and I are gettin a little long in the tooth for the Quads, so we have kind of transitioned to these SxSs. Im just mainly a...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000