Search results

1. racer570

Earning your start position for BITD.

That sucks Peter. I haven't heard about the change.
  2. racer570

2017 BITD PAHRUMP 250 STORY | PHOTOS | RESULTS

Great write up as usual, Joey. We at Keyscrete Racing had a blast, and a great year.
  3. racer570

2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

when is the finish lines closing time?
  4. racer570

All UTV's Baja Designs – New LP9 8-inch Light 12,000+ Lumens

Is the price for one, or does it come as a pair? thanks
  5. racer570

Polaris Turbo Long Travel, What Do You Prefer

Sorry, but I forgot that I did have had another LT kit on a 900. I would not recomend them.
  6. racer570

Polaris Turbo Long Travel, What Do You Prefer

I have had the cognito lt for just at a year now, and would HIGHLY recomend it. I agree that this is the first LT system that I have had, but I have had several aftermarket stock length systems. None of them compare to the way the cognito kit has held up, or made the car perform.
  7. racer570

The 2017 Polaris RZR Mint 400 TV Show Airs this Sunday, June 25th on NBC Sports

By far the best mint show that I have ever seen. I was impressed with the coverage of all the limited classes,.
  8. racer570

Shelby Anderson to pilot Young Gun car #1805 at UTV World Championship

Glad to have young people in the sport.
  9. racer570

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

Agreed, but when the radiator was damaged, there was no clear bumper to bumper shot.
  10. racer570

Going through the turbo field was a nightmare at parker. One guy bent my rack and tie rod, then later, one put a rock through the radiator when they wouldn't move over for over a half mile in a wash.
  11. racer570

What I heard was that the top ten from each class would start first, and the winner of the last race determined which of the top ten classes would start in front of the other top ten.
  12. racer570

I might have misunderstood, but from what I heard Casey say was top ten in the turbo class, then top ten from 1900, then the remaining turbo and 1900 racers. Is that correct?
  13. racer570

2017 Mint 400

I definately remember Casey saying that. Didn't Casey also say that Cory is not over the utv's anymore? If so, who is?
  14. racer570

Attention all BITD racers please read

We are in.
  15. racer570

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

lmao. So true some times.
  16. racer570

I have a question. Why have the guys that changed classes and numbers still get in the top 10?
  17. racer570

I'm sure that is for the short coarse race, not desert.
  18. racer570

New year, completely fresh start. No top ten.
  19. racer570

2016 BlueWater Desert Challenge Presented By Polaris RZR Update

Somebody said that it was going to be dusty. lol
  20. racer570

October 22nd UTV Rally Raid Round 6!!

It runs about 50/50 on single drivers, and teams that switch drivers up. It is a heck of a good time, either way.
  21. racer570

Vegas To Reno... The Looong Way! Three Of A Kind Beats Two Pair For Team DragonFire

We had a great time. Besides the silt, it was a fun race coarse. Can't wait till next year. Russell Griffin 1970
  22. racer570

2017 Best In The Desert Race Schedule

Looks good. I'm glad that we have more time to prep for "the mint".
  23. racer570

The UTV World Championship Returns To Laughlin, NV April 15th, 2017

Much better date. Getting a car put back together in two weeks for the Mint was brutal.
  24. racer570

1958 Race Report

Same here. George (Double E Racing) does awesome work. Both on our desert car, and woods car. Can't say enough.
  25. racer570

Help me decide - XP1000 BITD motor build

I also heard that Weller is building some engines.
  26. racer570

Laughlin Desert Classic

I would love to keep everything stock in both classes, but there is no way to police it. For the record, I am still running a stock motor and ecu.
  27. racer570

Laughlin Desert Classic

Keep the turbo and injectors stock and that will limit how much the turbo motors will make. Easy to police
  28. racer570

Laughlin Desert Classic

Don't do it in either class
  29. racer570

Laughlin Desert Classic

Sealing the ecu's is a bad idea in both classes. No way to police them. Too many ways to get around it.
  30. racer570

Norra 1000

What is the cost to enter this race?
  31. racer570

No Racing for the Recalled

Same with utvrr, but gncc is allowing them to race.
  32. racer570

Staggs Racing YXZ1000R - Mint400 Race Report

Hey, Staggs Did y'all find that jack that we told y'all about ?
  33. racer570

Justin Lambert takes 1st in class at the 2016 Mint 400

Great job Justin. Congratulations on the win.
  34. racer570

Mint 400 side bet

As I was told once by the law, " ignorance of the law is no excuse". lol
  35. racer570

Mint 400 side bet

I think what Brandon did was awesome, but I agree, George is right.
  36. racer570

Mint 400 race results

No dening the facts. He is "The Man", right now.
  37. racer570

Mint 400 side bet

I see what you are saying, but the last part of my question is about the difference the 3rd lap (finish), and the actual finish time that is posted. I would have thought the 3rd lap and finish should be the same.
  38. racer570

Mint 400 side bet

I have a question on the timing on race-dezert. What is the "rockets? devil drops? and why is there a difference between the third lap times and the final times? thanks guys Also, congrats Brandon on the win. Great job.
  39. racer570

UTV Championship Updates, Pictures and Race Day Thread

I completely understand about the finishing points, I just don't agree with who "finished", and who didn't.
  40. racer570

I was just wondering, because people that only finished 3 laps came out with more points than the ones that finished 8 laps and DNF'ed.
  41. racer570

Oh, so I should have just sat in the pits and waited for the checkered flag before crossing the finish line. That is completely messed up. lol
  42. racer570

I have a question, if anybody can answer. Why did some racers run up to 8 laps and had a DNF, where as other racers only had 3 laps and had a finishing time and finishing points? To me, it took 10 laps to finish the race, and everything else is a DNF.
  43. racer570

New GMZ Ivan Stewart tire coming soon.

You can buy a OMF nxg wheels for $379, and yes that is more than other mfg's, but when you only have to buy once, it makes a huge difference. We have been racing bitd and utv rally raid (east woods racing) since 2014, and have NEVER had a wheel fail. I have run several other "top" brands, and...
  44. racer570

Jim, this is Russell Griffin. I talked to you and Kenny Brink at the utvwc, and I am going to...

Jim, this is Russell Griffin. I talked to you and Kenny Brink at the utvwc, and I am going to convert the car to long travel and am seriously considering one of your long travel kits for the 1970 car. I would like to talk to somebody that knows about desert racing and your products, not just...
  45. racer570

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Parker 250 Update Thread

unofficial results are up
  46. racer570

That soft sand in the first turn sure slowed me down
  47. racer570

Talking about lap times, look at the number 8 guy. He rolled it in the first turn put it back on it's wheels, broke the front right axle (in the rollover), and had the steering wheel nut come loose, (loosing steering at 68mph) on the road after pit two, and still turned a 1:33 lap. LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000