1. 9

No Limit Wheels introduces the revolutionary Patriot All Terrain Tire

That is a good lookin tire ...I have nothin better to do right now
  2. 9

Yamaha SxS (UTV)

I hope not... ...I have nothin better to do right now
  3. 9

Yamaha SxS (UTV)

If I remember correctly, doesn't Yamaha have another SxS to release? When the Viking first debuted, there was discussion that there would be 5 total models. We have four right (viking, Viking6, Wolverine, and the YXZ)? Is the 'Industry' buzzing for the 5th model yet?
  4. 9

NEW 2016 Polaris GENERAL!!

My mini van does that and so do many other road vehicles. ...I have nothin better to do right now
  5. 9

^^ me too ...I have nothin better to do right now
  6. 9

The General is cool. I like it. I think it Polaris's best design to date! I wish I could justify the cost to own one which leads me to the following thought... I wonder if Polaris has thought about a street legal SXS (similar to the General) as their next cool vehicle to release to the public...
  7. 9

New Yamaha?

dont get your hope up...
  8. 9

NEW BFG UTV tire

neat.
  9. 9

Yamaha 20-Jan. 2015

Whats going on at Yamaha on 20-Jan 2015 (tomorrow)? There is talk of a new sxs being released.
  10. 9

Looking to buy my first side by side

NICE RIDE! Is there an ottoman/footstool on the house roof behind your T2?
  11. 9

UTV Trip

Looking for some advise... I am planning a UTV trip for my wife and me next spring or summer. I dont have a UTV of my own and I am looking at a rented and guided tour. I have been Googleing Moab but also interested in a Rocky Mnt trip and Vancouver, BC, Canada seems cool too. Anybody now...
  12. 9

UTVUnderground Exclusive: 2015 Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT

It looks like everything Yamaha thinks they had with the Viking 6 has just been dismantled. Except maybe six individual seats vs a bench. I would like to see a sidexsidexside compare with the ranger crew 800, yamaha Viking 6, and this new mule. That would be a good read. HINT...HINT...HINT...
  13. 9

UTVUnderground Exclusive: 2015 Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT

Joey, Yamaha Viking 6 or Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT?
  14. 9

Yamaha Resurrected Rhino build

I want to see more. Is the drivers seat located where you want it? How are you going to change the steering wheel?
  15. 9

Yamaha SxS News?

well 1 of my three was granted... I wish they would have went the direction Kawasaki did with the Teryx 4 and Teryx 2, but with 6 seats...same wheel base with more seats, reduce bed space. The Yamaha V6 is huge!! Yamaha is touting the length to be a good thing. :confused: One would need...
  16. 9

NEW Yamaha Sport Side X Side?

Y is Yamaha hell bent on that single cylinder 700cc engine?
  17. 9

Its up http://www.yamahamotorsports.com/outdoor/products/modelhome/623/0/home.aspx
  18. 9

I bet a 6 seater. who else makes a 6'er other than John Deere, Polaris, or Kawasaki Mule. Really JD is a four, polaris is changing to a 5'er and Kawi's mule is so 10 years ago with drum brakes and all. That makert is wide open for a GOOD utility/recreational vehicle. Why else would Yamaha...
  19. 9

Yamaha SxS News?

Any whispers from Yamaha yet? How are they going to top the Viking?! ...quieter, twin cylinder 800-850, and 6 seats would top it in my book
  20. 9

Hello! from Katy, TX. Turbo Polaris Ace

Ima watchin...
  21. 9

What's next?

This is awesome! I hope the 5 speed paddle system catches on with other manufactures!! I bet these Pioneer 500s will blow Polaris Ace out of the water. Not the coolest to look at though?!
  22. 9

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

I know its off topic but what tires are you on your pick-up?
  23. 9

What's next?

I think a gear box would be so much more durable and better than a cvt. I would love to drive one. I think the Honda Pioneer transmission seems like a good idea too. Has anybody seen the Oreion Sand Reeper? It has a 5spd and they say it is street legal too. IDK... http://http://oreionmotors.com
  24. 9

Breaking News!

good jokes! Got more?
  25. 9

What's next?

LMAO...yeah we'll see. (This would be very cool!)
  26. 9

Oreion Reeper

I maybe sorry for asking but does anyone here have any thoughts/real world reviews about the Oreion Reepers... http://oreionmotors.com/reeper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPWCtRjJPcA I think they look pretty cool, options seem fun (5 spd trans) and built to be street legal.
  27. 9

The Mad Viking Project

count me in
  28. 9

Yamaha SxS News?

not quite, real soon. May, June time frame.
  29. 9

Yamaha SxS News?

haha ^^
  30. 9

Yamaha SxS News?

Any hints of what the follow up to the Viking might be that is to be unveiled this year? Will Yamaha change the color/sticker scheme again? Or, do you think it will be something more news worthy? I am hoping for something to compete with the Teryx4.
  31. 9

100 Mile Honda Pioneer test ride

are you going to be posting up in this thread or starting a new one?
  32. 9

What's next?

I would like to see a manufacture build something road worthy. Think of what an offspring of a RZR 1000 and smart car or mini cooper or beetle would look like. I think it would be very cool to have something to commute to work everyday and play on the weekends without killing the fuel budget...
  33. 9

What's going to grow this sport? (UTV)

SXS should be street legal on all road surfaces except maybe a free-way. If the Smart Car, Fiat 500, and VW rail buggies (w/VW VINs) all can be street legal, why not sxs. I am a middle of the road kind of guy that needs a work car, but wants to have a fun machine on the weekend too. It is...
  34. 9

Newbie looking for a UTV - What do I buy?

My in-laws have a John Deere Gator 550 XUV. They are pushing 60 or so and she is in a wheelchair. The father-in-law has no problem getting her in and out of her wheelchair, on and off the Gator. The Gator fits them good and the grand kids can pile on too. It seems pretty stout and super...
  35. 9

Kawasaki Teryx 2014

It looks like Kawasaki did bring it up to date! I like! 2014 Kawasaki Teryx...HIT! 2014 Yamaha Viking...MISS!
  36. 9

Spending the week with HONDA.....

Is there going to be a shakedown of the Honda Pioneer?
  37. 9

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

Holy Sh**!! Does this cart have a shiftable transmission and not a CVT? That would be a cool feature to have. I think a manual transmission would be so much more fun to drive than a CVT.
  38. 9

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

You can add me to the waiting list too.
  39. 9

2014 Teryx T4

I like the T4 but I wish they had a little bit larger bed.
  40. 9

Other NEW 2014 Yamaha VIKING **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

This would interest me. My family off six needs something big and the ranger crew looks just way too big to be fun. I have been looking at the T4 and making a T5 and making do.
  41. 9

All UTV's Whose going to buy a Yamaha Viking?

I'll pass... Still looking at a Teryx4...trying to justify the coin...
  42. 9

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

OK, looking forward to the next tease...
  43. 9

That's funny...what a loser. Give 'em hell Joey!
  44. 9

Other NEW 2014 Yamaha VIKING **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Not what I was expecting/hoping for. I was hoping for something to head-to-head with the Teryx4. Too much utility, not enough sport. What is up with the wheel arches?? Too much arch or not enough tire...it looks like 33s would fit no problem.
  45. 9

This sucks... I wish I would have done my "New Yamaha Rhino" search on June 12 instead of last week. The anticipation is killing me. Please be at least a four seater with a good cross between sport and utility...Come-on Yamaha!
  46. 9

Now that's something you could ride all day long.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000