Search results

1. D

La Familia rides again Sept 27/28th

Hey Randy. I tried posting the rokit launch video I took but it won't work. I went looking for that rocket you lost after you left. I didn't find it. I have a feeling it landed in Ridgecrest and was captured by the military base there. Lol. That sucker was out of sight and gone three seconds...
  2. D

Building a rack

Very cool. I like it.
  3. D

That was some good riding with some great people. Thank you for letting me tag along. I look forward to doing it again. Thank you Rokitman Randy for the entertainment I will post the video when I figure out how to do it.
  4. D

Great, Thanks you guys. I will bring the carne and see you there.
  5. D

Is there any type of riding permit needed for this area like the one needed in Cal City? I was thinking of bringing carnasada if somebody has a BBQ I, we could cook it on but it looks like there are a lot of meat dishes already. Any other suggestions of what I could bring? I am planing on...
  6. D

millercanyon 6/21

I would love to go but we will be at Glen Helen Saturday racing the Teryx and possibly the Can am. Next time. I had such a great time on the last one.
  7. D

STUMPWERKS official ViDeO thread

I am able to watch it on my mobile. When it says "complete action using" I select Internet instead of u tube. It won't work for me if I select u tube. When I select Internet I have to select it 2 or 3 times until it works.
  8. D

MILLER JEEP TRAIL Memorial Day 24-26 Camp & Ride

Great pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post them. Any ideas when and where the next ride will be?
  9. D

Official Miller Jeep Trail Vid.

Great video Dave. Now I really wish I could have been there Sunday.
  10. D

I had a great time riding with you guys. I wish I could have stayed the weekend , next time I will plan on it for sure. Thank you Dave and everybody else who planned this weekend. You guys are a great group of people , I look forward to riding, camping with you again. Thanks again, Bob
  11. D

I'm not sure if I will be able to make it but I was hoping to go Saturday. Am I too late or can I still come out for the day?
  12. D

sxs rack (on top of pickup)

I like it. The rack is the way to go. Although I ride from my house almost everyday I like to go to some of the local " Legal " riding areas that are just a few miles from me. I built this rack last year so I don't have to hassle the trailer just to go out for a few hours to one of the local...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000