Search results

1. J

New XP1k Spindles

cant wait to get them on the car
  2. J

What are the differences between the front diff on a 2014 xp 1000 and a 2015 xp 1000

I called my Polaris dealer they said that's not a good number do you have any more info
  3. J

Looking for XP 1000 Motor , trans and Front Diff.

sorry no pictures. we used rectangle tubing in-between the frame rails and a 1/2 bolt with a flat plate and a jamb nut
  4. J

Looking for XP 1000 Motor , trans and Front Diff.

we made a brace under the center section. we welded in a bar from side to side with a adjustable flat plate that rested on the center section once we had everything set in place we adjusted the plate up against and it held everything in place
  5. J

Custody battle.....

I was in a similar situation many years ago my ex took off with my son to Oregon I called the police they tracked her down and she was arrested for kidnapping & I got full custody of my son. wish you good luck in your fight hope you get to see your kids soon or at least get to talk to them.
  6. J

broken bolt in rzr rear bearing carrier

if you take a sawsall or a cut off wheel cut the bolt off between the bearing carrier & the control arm you will cut through the lip of the bushing then you can put the carrier on the bench and drive out the bushing and bolt it takes awhile to do and you need to have a steady hand but it works...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000