Search results

1. L

Polaris Need help with whip lighting

I am in the process of installing lighted whips on the back of my rzr 4. I want to run the whips into a switch. Now please understand I have NOT done this so these may be basic questions. The instructions state to clamp the wires to the existing running lights. So with wanting to use a...
  2. L

Family in Tucson

Thank You all! I am proud to be his wife!! I loved, love my Rhino, but we had an opportunity and took it with a new one. I love Reddington Pass, haven't been to Mt Lemon at all yet. We live on the outskirts of Tucson, Vail to be exact and right on the Pantano wash so that is where I spend a...
  3. L

White seat protector

That makes sense, I never really thought that maybe they looked gross because they didnt care or clean it. :-) I would love to have custom seats made and they are on the list of things to buy, but we need to start at the beginning of the list. Which is why I recieved 4 point harness belts for...
  4. L

Family in Tucson

We are in Tucson AZ! My husband is AD Military, currently in Afghanistan and I am mostly a SAHM, of 2 fabulous boys. We used to ride street bikes until that day we found out we were becoming 3. So I sold the bike, more like forced to sell when a friend took a turn to fast and now owned a...
  5. L

White seat protector

I would love to say that I can buy new seats, unfortunately we are broke after buying this. I just want to make what I have last. It will be awhile before any mods or upgrades can be done, just have to enjoy it the way it is for awhile.
  6. L

White seat protector

I appreciate your humor, but am positive that isn't going to be our problem. I just noticed while shopping for one that the ones that have been on the floor longer as well as those that come in for servicing have this brown circle stain on the seat. It looks gross, I am ok covered with mud, but...
  7. L

White seat protector

I was wondering if anyone knows a good way to protect the white leather on the rzr seats. We just bought one and have noticed on others that they head rest gets a brown stain from short hair, sweat and dirt. I do not want this happening to mine. I would also rather not cover the seats...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000