Search results

1. R

Glamis this weekend 2-22-24?

I wasn't able to make presidents day.... Heading out with the family this Friday to Sunday if anyone plans on being out there and wants to ride...let me know...
  2. R

UTV Industry Weekend Glamis?

Is this coming up anytime soon? anyone got any info?
  3. R

RV Detailer

Anyone know a detailer that sand or buffs out fiberglass, removes faded decals etc.?
  4. R

2014 UTV WALL CALENDAR?

Checking to see if anyone makes a wall calendar ? Before I order my usual thought I would check here first.
  5. R

stock xp4 paddle size?

26 or 28? stock ride with two adults up front ..2 kids in back..:confused:
  6. R

Polaris xp 4

Doing my first oil change this weekend...and wondering what I should do with the Air filter ? , I have heard some rumblings about the seal etc :confused:... THANKS.
  7. R

Toyhaulers at expo?

anyone know? exhibitor list doesnt say..:confused:
  8. R

Polaris XP900 FIRST SERVICE

I have about 3 tanks through my XP...gettin that time for its first maintenance..my question to the LA FAMILIA...should the first service be AT THE DEALER? OR ELSEWHERE?
  9. R

Another new guy...

Hey Everyone!! Im Jason in Apple Valley, been lurking here for A COUPLE MONTHS thought I better introduce myself. Been into SXS's since 08, sold by TREX IN 2009 and started to build a 4 seat DUALSPORT sandrail....then SAW THE NEW XP4 900 COME OUT...AND THOUGHT... WHY? PUT IT UP FOR SALE the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000