Search results

1. P

Miller canyon burned down by turbo rzr

http://abc7.com/news/evacuations-ordered-as-1500-acre-wildfire-erupts-near-silverwood-lake/1460531/ Thanks Polaris. Thanks for the awesome quality control. Thanks for being greedy. All those profits are up in flames now. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  2. P

All UTV's For sale: 2014 Polaris rzr Xp 4 900

I have a 2014 Xp 4 900 for sale. $15,500 Has newer Tensor tires with less than 100 miles on them. Poly roof . Alba rear high clearance radius rods.* Double down intake by desert molding concepts. r2c air filter that's is completely reusable. Air clean. Cognito aftermarket sway bar Spare tire and...
  3. P

Miller canyon/ lake Silverwood April 18th

Ride up at Miller canyon this Saturday, ride leaves out at 9:30 am. Fast trails and slow rock crawling Gps 34.271152,-117.289453
  4. P

Mammoth July 2015

I want to camp and ride up in Mammoth for about 4 to 5 days come this July. Anyone interested? Not sure where I can camp and ride. Looking for advice on this. After the camping trip is over, I want to stay in in a hotel and recreate throughout the Mammoth ski slope area for a couple days (you...
  5. P

Desert to mountain ride Sunday October 19th

For those of you who aren't going out to the endless summer party, come on up and ride from Deep Creek in the desert to Deep Creek in the mountains. It's still hot out and some mountain fresh air sounds awesome. Fast trails and rock climbing thru waterfall and dishpan Bring sack lunch. Meet...
  6. P

Cleghorn Ridge ride this Saturday Aug 30th

Going to ride up at Cleghorn. Meet at the 15 freeway and Cleghorn Rd. Some rock crawling and hills with fire trails. Meet up at 9am. MOVED TO 6551 DEEP CREEK RD
  7. P

Miller Canyon this Saturday July 26th

Ride 2n17x 4x4 jeep trail and 3n34 ballbuster and waterfall. Meet at 9 am in the Miller staging area. Return back to staging around 4 pm. Fast trails and slow rock crawling. This ride is not for the faint of heart. Hope to see you there. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  8. P

Calico Sunday June 8th

Plan on riding up at calico, anyone wanna come out for some rock climbing, fast desert trails and great scenery? Meet at calico ghost town. It costs $7 per person to park your truck and trailer and also includes entrance to the ghost town and mines. I say meet here because there is a good...
  9. P

Cleghorn rd this Sunday mar 23rd?

Who wants to ride some fire trails and off camber hill crawling this sunday?
  10. P

Miller canyon camp and ride. Saturday and Sunday April 12th and 13th.

Like the title says. Who wants to camp and ride up at Miller canyon next to silverwood? April 12th and 13th. Adventure pass required to park at the staging area. Day pass is $5 Annual is $30 + $5 for a second vehicle for the year. You can get daily passes at the 76 gas station at the 138 and 15...
  11. P

Ohv tax dollars at work. New trails to open up in Phelan

http://www.vvdailypress.com/articles/phelan-44626-project-trails.html
  12. P

Miller canyon camp and ride Mlk weekend

Putting it out there. Who wants to come up to Miller Canyon near silverwood for a weekend of camping and riding? Jan 18th thru the 20th. All are welcome. Great riding, awesome trails, and good people.
  13. P

Lowrance gps 5m 2nd Gen for sale

I have a Lowrance gps for sale. This is the same as the lowrance xtr polaris gps less the 2d topo maps. http://www.lowrance.com/en-US/Products/Chartplotter/HDS5m-en-us.aspx $450 shipped.
  14. P

4 sale 2012 rzr4 robby gordon edition high output in socal

For sale 2012 rzr4 800 robby gordon edition. Indy red. Has 2800 miles. In great condition Warn 3500 lb winch Ump air intake Roof Full Windsheild All services done at scheduled intervals. This is a great deal for a family looking to get into the hobby. Pics coming soon. $13, 200...
  15. P

4 sale 2012 rzr4 robby gordon edition high output in socal

For sale 2012 rzr4 800 robby gordon edition. Indy red. Has 2800 miles. In great shape. All services done at scheduled intervals. This is a great deal for a family looking to get into the hobby. Pics coming soon. Will sell 100% stock for $11, 500
  16. P

Miller Canyon Sunday Sept 29th

Going to ride from miller up to crab flats. Going to a bunch of rock climbing. Come on up meet at 9 am.
  17. P

late notice miller canyon ride Saturday jun 1

Miller canyon Saturday jun 1 meet at 9 a m . 1 plumber 2 coolcat 3 onemooretime 4 bigbr
  18. P

silverwood/miller/pilot rock. saturday april 6th and sunday april 7th

Putting a ride together. Meet at Miller Canyon. Driver meeting at 9am Saturday in the staging area. Going to do some trail riding and rock crawling. Ride will last until about 4 p.m. Bring a sack lunch for the day. Camping is aloud in the staging area. Sunday's ride will be an easier shorter...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000