Search results

1. U

Wanting to race short course in 2016 need advise.

Hey Fred, Not a ton of people care to help out others if they are racing against you. As far as questions go, Please email me I would be glad to help you get on the track and get your car set up. I can recommend tires and wheels as far as shocks and support from the people that support our team...
  2. U

becoming a co driver with a disability?

Hey Brett, Glad to here that you are passionate about getting in a car. If you would like I would be more than happy to have you ride in one of our cars when we practice at Lake Elsinore or Glen helen. Our Team does a lot of work with wounded Vets Like Warfighter Made. I personally have helped...
  3. U

LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

Wolfpack motorsports is here at lake Elsinore motorsports park. If anybody needs parts for the polaris xp900 or the xp1000 stop by our set up we carry a ton of parts all the time. We have arms and radius rods,tie rods,sway bars. Swing by we even have cold rockstar energy drinks. Good luck to all...
  4. U

Who plans on coming out and racing the Lucas Oil production 1000 class???? Post up lets go. Jason Merrell www.utvwolfpack.com
  5. U

Thank you Ken its been a lot of work to get here but now this class is being taking seriously by everybody. I think the Production 1000 class is gonna make this stuff boom bigger cant wait. I just want to say thank you Ken and Lee for always helping us out. Also wanted to say thank you to...
  6. U

Small race team trying to secure insurance policy for WORCS team

Yes K & K insurance does racing insurance. its called Owners and sponsors general liability. We run insurance on our cars throughout the year for both Lucas oil racing series and the dirt series. It cost roughly around $3-6k a year to run 4 vehicles but you need to send in an apllication and...
  7. U

cage for a xp900 lucas oil,worcs,dirt series

I have a brand new race legal cage for Worcs,Lucas Oil regional,dirt series and just about any other races in the states that you can think of. This cage is built of 1 1/2 D.O.M and is built very well. You can use the cage for recreational use too. We race these same cages at the lucas oil...
  8. U

Lake elsinore grand prix 2013 pics and videos

ya it happens. I was laughing because the guys in front of me were smoking with their helmets on. Thats the first time I have seen a racer do that. LOL:)
  9. U

Lake elsinore grand prix 2013 pics and videos

Haha apparently it was his first race he took out my front end when there was ten feet of track on his side. He should learn you can't drive through cars. Ding dong:mad:
  10. U

Giveaway with Rockwell Watch

we are giving away this Rockwell Watch in the next couple of days get over to https://www.facebook.com/utvwolfpack and like our page. www.utvwolfpack.com
  11. U

That race was good Glad you are Ok Casey. Ya that last lap was balls out, that whoop section was crazy When I watched you take that section hauling ass and your back end looped out your car was facing my door in the air so I throttled up off the last whoop and my ass end bucked pretty hard I...
  12. U

Just Released - Rath Racing Rear RZRXP SwayBar

No offense to Rath Racing but they would probably sell a lot more bars if they answered the phone or even returned calls. I called 5-6 times no answer and left a message with no return call. I ended up just getting the Cognito Sway bar and so far seems to be pretty good only got 1 practice and 1...
  13. U

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

its past 6pm in China Give it up Joey!!!!!!!!!! I heard its a Yamaha Chainsaw
  14. U

Official UTVUnderground 2013 LOORRS So-Cal Regional RD4 Photos & Results

I Agree with you on the cage and belts. Had my cage not been properly built I could have been hurt or died and yes that was my worst crash to date, my stomach was messed up for about 2 weeks and I had seatbelt bruises on my arms. Anyways I did see a stock cage with mods to it in the line up...
  15. U

I think the comp test they did was a start in the right direction. I also think that some people have questionable motors. I personally was standing next to a guy that asked why we had to line up for tech again and I told him they are doing comp test. He looked at me like a deer in headlights...
  16. U

After the race they checked compression and one of our cars was the last one getting checked I asked the tech guy and he said everybody's cars were checking out to be around the same. He told me that nobody was out of the ordinary on the check.
  17. U

2nd Annual GLAMIS Industry Ride THIS WEEKEND!

Had a good time meeting new people riding the dunes and hanging out. Everybody from Magnum Offroad utv guide and Cognito Motorsports are good people. Oh ya Joey your cool too.BRO!!!
  18. U

Its all good thank you for asking if I am ok. My knee,elbow and back is pretty messed up nothing a little time can't fix. Ya I know its not intentional I landed straight and my tire walked up the side of the car its all good thats racing. I am fortunate to walk away from that with some bruises...
  19. U

race insurance

Hey i remember a tread that talked about race insurance and I cant find it anybody has someone please let me know thanks Jason
  20. U

race insurance

Hey i remember a tread that talked about race insurance and I cant find it anybody has someone please let me know thanks Jason
  21. U

Haha that's pretty funny Seaver. Can't wait for the rounds to start so the shit talking can be put to rest. I hope that everybody that comes out to race with us in this class has enough class and honesty to abide by the rules. The Rockstar/UTVWOLFPACK Team had a ton of fun last year racing and...
  22. U

We are coming back and we got a great program with great sponsors we will be at every LOORS Race supporting the sport. Cruise by our pit anytime we will be sampling Rockstar Energy and if we can help anybody in any way please let us know. We would just like to say that it seems like our hard...
  23. U

Lucas Oil regional, round #1 roll call!!

Come ON we cant be letting you Lucas Boys have all the fun now. Had fun with Seaver in Vegas good times. Ya we will be at all the Lucas Regional Races in So Cal. We have a good program this year. Anybody that has any questions for us please let me know anytime we are here to help and grow the...
  24. U

Polaris Why Did Polaris change it's 900 motor???

Well I personally would hold them accountable. That's why they get paid $90 hour because they are supposed to be trained technicians. I would talk to manager or owner if you feel they are at fault then make them fix it. If that doesn't work then I suggest maybe find legal help if you still feel...
  25. U

Polaris Why Did Polaris change it's 900 motor???

Keep in mind you hear more problems with Polaris because they sell 10 to 1 on every other manufacturer. Thats why you here about more problems. But the person that started this tread also said that his motor blew on lack of oil. Thats more consumer negligence than Polaris being at fault. I check...
  26. U

Lucas Oil Regional - Utah Series!

The track up in Utah is a fun track if you guys get a chance to go race I would go for it. My brother Jeremy and I from the Rockstar Utv wolfpack team made it up the first race of the season and we had a ton of fun. The Daugherty's run the program up there and the whole family are great people.
  27. U

Lake Elsinore UTV Track!!!

if you guys go to www.utvwolfpack.com check out some of the videos we have a video of the actual track on the website. its under lake Elsinore mx park. We shot this and posted it in 1 day so its just a basic edit to show the track. thanks
  28. U

RACE STARTS

The track on our map is around 30-40 ft wide so this should be enough room to pass clean. I think qualifying for starting position will be one of the deals and possibly a rolling start in rows of two. If no one likes it this way we can change it as we move forward
  29. U

RACE STARTS

Track is under construction as we speak. its location will be released on the day we do a release of the track. It will be around riverside area.
  30. U

RACE STARTS

Guys we are making a UTV only track I need some more input to get this rolling we are starting next week so if anybody has any suggestions now is the time to put them in. This track will be open all the time for open practices and monthly races. It's a local track and it's gonna be badass. I...
  31. U

RACE STARTS

We are in the process of building a UTV track specifically for UTV's to practice and hold races. I need help figuring out what you guys like best. 1.gate starts or rolling starts. 2.qualifyng postions to start or just first to line up.
  32. U

Thank you WORCS!

I hear ya that is why I came on and apologized. I have been around racing my whole life from Baja to short course. This is the first time I lost it and thats why I came on to let everybody know I made a mistake. But with that being said I am glad to be here and very fortunate to have the...
  33. U

Thank you WORCS!

Basically what Joey said. Lucas wanted an affordable class that people can take a stock rhino or razor and make it loors approved thats what we did. We worked close with lee to build the cages and make them loors approved. The class was built to be affordable for the average Joe. The doors and...
  34. U

Thank you WORCS!

I would like to apologize for my unsportsmanlike conduct I do realize that what I said was out of frustration right after I got out of my UTV. I am sure I am not the only person who has been madd and said stuff they regretted. My intentions where never to really fight someone. This is not the...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000