1. S

Polaris XP9 Race Engine?

I would have to go with Chris @ Benchmark
  2. S

2008 RZR Long travel kit

Check these guys out.. http://www.mafiaind.com/
  3. S

Motor Questions about my Rzr 800

When you drop it off? you see mine? finally getting that sensor done i see, soon it will be alive again
  4. S

Its with Chris @ benchmark as we speak I gave him a huge list and a budget so I'm sure he will get it done right
  5. S

not if s or not i mean what the kit is exactly
  6. S

ty but its hard to tell i need to know which one it is for sure for a certain reason
  7. S

Thnx nick I'm just really try to find out the type of trinity big bore kit that is in it hopefully i will somehow with out having to open it up
  8. S

So i recently bought a Rzr 800 i think S, i was told it was and then others said that it is not so I'm not sure completely. The previous owner told me that it has a Trinity Big Bore kit, but he doesn't know if its the pump gas one or the race gas and or the amount off work done internally. He...
  9. S

UTVUnderground Presents: The Polaris RZR Tour video series

i will def be following this series
  10. S

2012 Sand Sports Super Show 9/14-9/16

I'm looking to get a rugged radio set up at the show
  11. S

San Diego Peeps... Let's ride this Saturday!

no worries the part i needed is on back order i want to see about getting a custom shift linkage made know of any place that i can get that done at?
  12. S

New guy from So. Cal

welcome to the forums
  13. S

by tomorrow am i doubt it
  14. S

Well guys i gotta back out my rzr just hit the fence quick.. 1. shift cable broke 2. revs high something is wrong at the gas pedal when i mess with the cable it dies down but it stick like half way in the throttle 3. weld broke holding the gas and brake pedal so that hole thing down there is...
  15. S

Im excited the faster you go the easier to fly over the ruts lol
  16. S

Glad i found this post i am for sure in this schooled be a great lil ride i can't wait to open by rig up and see what its got.
  17. S

New utv owner from San Diego

Thanks for all the "welcomes" so far I look forward to meeting some members on here.
  18. S

i replied and i didn't know what that was called i have done that in my titan
  19. S

dude I'm down lets do it i don't know what that pine valley loop is though lol pm me please?
  20. S

Yes i agree and hopefully i can "put" around in it this weekend just looking for a place to go and go with.
  21. S

I was supposed to get it that weekend but my plans fell through so I had to drive to his house this past weekend
  22. S

Ya that is nicks old rzr so far this thing is badass my neighbors i think are starting to dislike me lol
  23. S

Thanks I'm sure I will already building a to do list
  24. S

No I have not yet but I do want to look into getting a radio intercom system from you guys
  25. S

Thnx I'm excited to get some hours on it
  26. S

Your a place ill need to stop by and say hi:)
  27. S

i don't think you will see me there i bought this for play and thanks i hope this was a good buy
  28. S

i bought a rzr s that has been heavily modified here is a pic i have a ton more of it to
  29. S

I just bought my first Rzr and very excited to get out this coming season. I did a little research before finally choosing this site to get all my new info and how to's for the future. I look forward to taking some info from here and also giving my 2 cents when i can.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000