Search results

1. V

Helmet Speakers

I currently have the Rugged Alpha Audio helmet speakers and am disappointed in the quality of sound for music. No lows what so ever. I have adjusted my EQ on my Iphone to see if that would help, but no dice. Is this as good as it gets for helmet kits and music?
  2. V

Braven Ironside Tire Reviews?

Looking for some reviews and feedback on this tire. mI interested in a 30"x10"x14", are these tires running true to size mounted on a 7" rim?
  3. V

Kanati Terra Master Tire from GBC Motorsports is Now In Stock

Weight of a 30"x10"x14"? No info on there site yet...
  4. V

Help me buy a 4 seat UTV

Grab yourself a used xp4 900, solid machines, and you can find them cheap because everyone wants a 1000.
  5. V

My XP1K build CarrOne, Nelson & Nelson, SSV Works

You got skills! Great build, thanks for sharing.
  6. V

Anyone into guns??

Agreed, I am in the same boat too, this state is retarded.
  7. V

Best E-Rated AT Tire

I'm a BFG all terrain fan as well, I have been running them for the last 25 years with zero issues.
  8. V

5th Wheel Hitch Set Up

Make sure you have adequate clearance from the top of your bed rail and the bottom of cab. I recommend nothing less than 8" of clearance. I would shoot for 10" or so. You have adjustment on your kingpin and hitch.
  9. V

FEATURE VEHICLE: 2018 ATTITUDE 39CR TOY HAULER

Bitchen truck and trailer Joey, congrats! I would recommend 4 6v Trojan batteries and an inverter if it doesn't already have one. That way you can run tv, DVD, Xbox, laptop, etc., without the geny. Also, I would mount a full size truck spare on your truck if you have room, if not under the...
  10. V

Rugged Radio RM-25R 25 watt Radio

has anyone have any experience with this radio? Is the speaker on the unit loud enough to hear while on the go. Opinions wanted. I don't want to run a helmet kit if possible.
  11. V

Tires that work good in the sand and dirt??

I have had good luck with my GMZ Cutthroats, I will run them again when I wear these out.
  12. V

Trinity Racing 2017 RZR 1000 Build

Is the old car for sale?
  13. V

Oil Filter Relocation

Is anyone making a kit to relocate the oil filter for a XP900. I'm tired of having to remove the back seat and harnesses just to change oil.
  14. V

Disisabled kid Looking to work for a utv team or trophy truck team.

Stay strong Brett and go get that job!
  15. V

XP900 Ball Joint Options

Whats the next best option / brand for ball joint replacement other than the RCV's. Unfortunately I can't afford those...
  16. V

2015 Baja Adventure

Great write I Todd, well done. Did you add some bracing tubes to your front factory a-arms?
  17. V

Prepping for Baja

I'm glad you liked the tires, I'm having good luck with mine. I just put the rears on the front for this season to help balance the wear. Looking forward to your write up!
  18. V

Prepping for Baja

Todd great tips! Nice choice on the tires too, I'm very happy with mine. Have a safe trip, I look forward to reading your trip recap.
  19. V

All UTV's So you want to understand shocks & coils?

Todd, sorry to hear about your car, hopefully it didn't ruin your entire weekend. I'm curious on how this happened. Did you take a big hit on the front end or was this just normal cruising around?
  20. V

UTV Underground Desert Rally II Dec 12-14 Ocotillo Wells

Saw you guys Saturday morning, you guys cruised by my camp on your group ride. I saw a lot of good looking cars, weather was the shit as well. Looks like you all had fun.
  21. V

It's Time To Vote!!! 2014 Score Off Roadsmen awards!

Good luck Joey, Reid, and the Underground.
  22. V

Halloween Weekend

Re: Halloween Weekend Camping A little too far of a commute for me. Any SoCal rides in the high or low desert?
  23. V

Halloween Weekend

Any rides going on that weekend besides Glamis?
  24. V

Race air and helmet

Will a full face helmet work without the air/blower setup? Will fogging be an issue?
  25. V

My Baja Trip using a UTV.

Bitchen story Todd thanks for sharing! Did you retire your 5/1600 car? Cool pic dude!
  26. V

Does the your 28x10x14 Cutthroats measure out to a true 28" when mounted to a 7" wide rim...

Does the your 28x10x14 Cutthroats measure out to a true 28" when mounted to a 7" wide rim? Thanks, Garrett
  27. V

28" Tires and Clutching

Thanks copperhead. You see any advantage or disadvantage between the 28" and 30" between your buddies?
  28. V

28" Tires and Clutching

Thanks state farm. My apologies, I should of said what car this was for, lol. It is a XP4900.
  29. V

28" Tires and Clutching

52 views and no advice...
  30. V

28" Tires and Clutching

Those of you that went with a 28" tire vs a 30", did you still add a clutch? I have heard it's a must with 30" tires, but I'm getting mixed info for a 28" tire. Any advice would be appreciated. Joey, did you clutch the Black Mamba with the 28" Mongrels?
  31. V

Polaris What does a XP4 need?

What sucks about them, valving?
  32. V

Do these things have issues with the air box sealing? Are the factory shocks junk, so they need to be replaced?
  33. V

I just picked up a used '12 xp4 900, this platform is new to me as I came from a '09 Teryx. I have the cage, doors, and harnesses handled. What do these machines need to be dez ready? Any recommendations on shock settings, filtration, lighting, ect..? Is the stock battery & filter element...
  34. V

MX vs Closed face helmets

Thanks for the opinions and advice. The main reason I didn't want to run a pumper is the cost and I'm trying to use some of the current gear I have. I can't afford 4 new helmets wired and blown, plus the cost of the pumper. I have a 4 seat car and my 4 and 6 year old are in the back. The wife...
  35. V

MX vs Closed face helmets

Need opinions between the two. I plan on getting new helmet wired for communications. I've worn MX style helmets all my life but have 0 experience with the full face style. I don't plan on doing the Parker pumper setup if I go with the full face. Will I run into fogging issues without the...
  36. V

Radio VHF / UHF?

Looking at getting a radio / intercom for the teryx, what radio is everybody going with VHF or UHF? What is the difference?
  37. V

Rattlesnake Canyon from Johnson Valley

Can anyone post a trail map on how to get to rattlesnake canyon trail from Johnson Valley. I would like to do that ride over new years, possibly let the kids play in the snow.
  38. V

Motocomm Riderlink ORV-1

Exactly. No need for offroad frequncies here and everyone in our group already have the GMRS radios. The OVR-1 kit comes with headsets and helmet kits as well.
  39. V

Motocomm Riderlink ORV-1

Just came across this intercom / car to car setup. Anyone out there using this, looking for reviews and feedback? MotoComm
  40. V

Stoddard Wells trip

How were the temps, mid 90's? We use to ride the bikes thier but got tired of getting flats with all the damn rocks. Have not tried it since we got the teryx, so we went a little further up the freeway to Borstow off of Outlet Center.
  41. V

All UTV's Suspension Tuning

Thanks for all the feed back guys!
  42. V

Just saw that they changed sh*t to "poopy", thats funny. Their kit is good out of the box and I believe is set up in the middle of the road for glamis and hard pac. I do 100% hard pack and have a heavy 4 seat cage, so I'm looking to fine tune it for my situation. Their kit is stout, I've beat...
  43. V

Looking for a company who knows their "poopy" and can suspension tune/revalve onsite in the desert. Car is a Teryx w/ SDR kit and Fox shocks. Any recommendations?
  44. V

Ya SDR built the hole car back in October. He is pretty busy over thier and was wonder if their...

Ya SDR built the hole car back in October. He is pretty busy over thier and was wonder if their is anybody else local that knew their shit. I think the car is more setup for Glamis than the dez, and I want to set it up primarily for the dez.
  45. V

SNAKES!

He was getting ready to pull his wheel chocks and heard the rattle going nut. Good thing he heard the warning...
  46. V

Right on, glad they did you right. I was going to have them do a clutch kit, muzzy exhuast, MSD...

Right on, glad they did you right. I was going to have them do a clutch kit, muzzy exhuast, MSD and dyno tune this summer. I think I may try and use that money to get my suspension dialed in though. Im not quit satisfied with the way it rides. a little harsh in the dez. Do you know anybody local...
  47. V

SNAKES!

Heads up peeps, I was out in JV this weekend and my buddy found a rattle snake hiding in the shade behind his tire. Please keep a close eye on your little ones this time of the year playing around rocks and other area’s the rattlers like to hang out. Time to add a snake bike kit...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000