Search results

1. V

Helmet Speakers

I currently have the Rugged Alpha Audio helmet speakers and am disappointed in the quality of sound for music. No lows what so ever. I have adjusted my EQ on my Iphone to see if that would help, but no dice. Is this as good as it gets for helmet kits and music?
  2. V

Braven Ironside Tire Reviews?

Looking for some reviews and feedback on this tire. mI interested in a 30"x10"x14", are these tires running true to size mounted on a 7" rim?
  3. V

Rugged Radio RM-25R 25 watt Radio

has anyone have any experience with this radio? Is the speaker on the unit loud enough to hear while on the go. Opinions wanted. I don't want to run a helmet kit if possible.
  4. V

Oil Filter Relocation

Is anyone making a kit to relocate the oil filter for a XP900. I'm tired of having to remove the back seat and harnesses just to change oil.
  5. V

XP900 Ball Joint Options

Whats the next best option / brand for ball joint replacement other than the RCV's. Unfortunately I can't afford those...
  6. V

Halloween Weekend

Any rides going on that weekend besides Glamis?
  7. V

28" Tires and Clutching

Those of you that went with a 28" tire vs a 30", did you still add a clutch? I have heard it's a must with 30" tires, but I'm getting mixed info for a 28" tire. Any advice would be appreciated. Joey, did you clutch the Black Mamba with the 28" Mongrels?
  8. V

Polaris What does a XP4 need?

I just picked up a used '12 xp4 900, this platform is new to me as I came from a '09 Teryx. I have the cage, doors, and harnesses handled. What do these machines need to be dez ready? Any recommendations on shock settings, filtration, lighting, ect..? Is the stock battery & filter element...
  9. V

MX vs Closed face helmets

Need opinions between the two. I plan on getting new helmet wired for communications. I've worn MX style helmets all my life but have 0 experience with the full face style. I don't plan on doing the Parker pumper setup if I go with the full face. Will I run into fogging issues without the...
  10. V

Radio VHF / UHF?

Looking at getting a radio / intercom for the teryx, what radio is everybody going with VHF or UHF? What is the difference?
  11. V

Rattlesnake Canyon from Johnson Valley

Can anyone post a trail map on how to get to rattlesnake canyon trail from Johnson Valley. I would like to do that ride over new years, possibly let the kids play in the snow.
  12. V

Motocomm Riderlink ORV-1

Just came across this intercom / car to car setup. Anyone out there using this, looking for reviews and feedback? MotoComm
  13. V

All UTV's Suspension Tuning

Looking for a company who knows their "poopy" and can suspension tune/revalve onsite in the desert. Car is a Teryx w/ SDR kit and Fox shocks. Any recommendations?
  14. V

SNAKES!

Heads up peeps, I was out in JV this weekend and my buddy found a rattle snake hiding in the shade behind his tire. Please keep a close eye on your little ones this time of the year playing around rocks and other area’s the rattlers like to hang out. Time to add a snake bike kit...
  15. V

All UTV's Ground Clearance

Those of you with LT, can you guys tell me what your rear ground clearance measurments are? I think I'm running the Cali sag with 10-1/4" on my 4 seat teryx with no passengers.
  16. V

All UTV's Foam Filter vs. Gauze Filter vs. Dry Filter

Most reputable companies like Holz Racing, Pro Shop, SDR, Dasa & Muzzy sale / recommend using the gauze (K&N) style filter. Others like Hunterworks sale / recommend oiled foam style (UNI, Twin Filter, ect.). It seams like the general consensus from reading other posts in regards to this subject...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000