Search results

1. C

OFFICIAL UTVUnderground 2017 Vegas To Reno TRACKING / UPDATES / PHOTOS / VIDEO

Race day! [emoji869] Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  2. C

2017 Baja 500 (Official Thread)

That's a scumbag move. I passed a guy at race mile 45ish that somehow was ten minutes in front of me at race mile 80. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  3. C

Polaris New UTVUnderground.com / Ragland RZR XP Turbo Hellraiser by Cognito

They raced the mint, had the same issues we were having. Their next race is Baja 500 Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  4. C

**IMPORTANT** ATTENTION ALL YOUTH UTVWC RACE TEAMS

Where can i find the rest of the rules? Thank you Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  5. C

2017 SCORE San Felipe Final Entry List

Close! Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  6. C

UTV WC - Draw Results

Oh i get it Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  7. C

UTV WC - Draw Results

Wrong Matlock Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  8. C

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

i dont think it was ever that way. The first ten to leave the line were the ones who finished top ten the previous race. Then next up is turbo class, followed by NA class, followed by unlimited class.
  9. C

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

Wow! That's a lot of UTVs!
  10. C

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

Maybe you should quit listening to rumors Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  11. C

You like how i moved over for you? Take notes. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  12. C

2016 was better because the faster guys were starting up front mostly. Plus you probly learned a lesson. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  13. C

Your full of it, you filled a complaint against me for nerfing you. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  14. C

And there was some sort of vote, apparently it wasn't the whole class,maybe top ten i don't know. New class or not, we won more miles than anyone last season, and were at every single BITD race. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  15. C

The drama would come at the end of the race when people are pissed they got nerfed. Been there did that Staggs Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  16. C

There is drama no matter what Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  17. C

If i was starting where you are, i would feel the same way Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  18. C

If it was a watered course, guaranteed no dust, i would be down. I don't think i necessarily deserve to start 1st, but i sure as hell don't deserve to start behind George Felix. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  19. C

i guess we are the only class because George Felix gets nerfed for not moving over, makes false accusations of getting intentionally ass rammed, files a complaint, gets proven wrong.
  20. C

If we finish out of the top ten at Parker, then that is how the ball bounces Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  21. C

I don't agree with qualifying for utv desert racing. Where do you think the qualifying results will end up? Do you think it will be that much different from the previous race results? What about all the people that won't be able to come out 2 days earlier, remember we don't have trick truck...
  22. C

Calling "Its Your Legacy"

i have a feeling a novel is coming, with a lot of parenthesis and words in italics and/or bold font. And no one will be able to interpret it...
  23. C

in Supercross as an example, i don't believe the top guys from the previous season have to qualify in the season opener. I know we are not racing supercross, but without any sort of qualifying we are at the mercy of the draw out of a hat no matter how fast you are, or start from previous...
  24. C

The UTVWC was not a 2 day race. it was 160-170 miles in one day. My memory is terrible but i do remember that one!
  25. C

no cameras failed, it was 8 hours into the race and batteries nor memory cards last forever. FYI you should already know since you hover around here that George Felix whined to the race organizer about us nerfing him, we got red flagged and put on probation. Luckily that was only about 4 hours...
  26. C

You obviously have no experience on bumper to bumper contact. And just because someone names a bumper for fun, doesn't make the bumper more or less 'dangerous' in design. Next time you are at the desert raves,take a look at front and rear bumpers in any class and you will have an ahhha moment...
  27. C

Newsflash, you came into my thread and talk crap. Ya you can throw your opinion around anywhere, but that doesn't mean you should. Have some respect. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  28. C

You need to get your eyes checked, you have proven time and again with your posts that you are an idiot. I have been hit from behind by a class 1 and it left an inch and a half wide dent, not a 3 foot wide dent. Our bumper is 10" wide and you old guys act like it is a sharpened sword. Sent from...
  29. C

our bumper sticks past the tires 3", you aren't fooling your wife with the whole 8" thing
  30. C

so if you say we have not had a conversation, then you shouldn't say that i cant hold an intelligent one. You should put more energy into prepping your race car, rather than keyboarding on a thread that you rudely commented on.
  31. C

A fancy bumper just weighs more, the #warhammer is straight business without extra baggage. I don't want to carry more around the desert than i have to, pretty simple.
  32. C

When you are asking me or a Cognito team member for information and tips on how we do well, just because we don't tell you what you want to hear does not mean the un-intelligent person is on this end of the phone/keyboard.
  33. C

life got in the way, oh and racing and stuff, the car is 99% done but its first race wont be until The Mint 400, we are going to update the important parts of the engine and drive terrain to 2017 XPTurbo standards. We were just getting some pictures a few minutes ago, will post soon!
  34. C

2016 BITD PAHRUMP 250 PHOTOS | STORY| RESULTS

Great coverage guys! Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  35. C

How will the Turbo Maverick affect UTV racing?

I believe that utv race cars will get cheaper, not more expensive. This is because they are evolving and coming box stock more capable with every new release. And we all can see how fast new releases are coming. Racing and winning with a very simple utv build is totally doable. Sent from my...
  36. C

How will the Turbo Maverick affect UTV racing?

This class is supposed to be cheaper than class 10. A utv engine new costs more than am ecotek I think. And if we can't freshen them up then it isn't cheaper Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  37. C

Polaris Turbo fix for racers

nope, we dont make as much as a turbo car hp or torque. We can hang with a turbo car from 0-25mph in a drag race then they run off like a freight train
  38. C

The turbo car we built for SYRacing had no issue with fire and we didnt have any sort of special fix.
  39. C

The turbo cars spank us on torque, if they break and we don't, you see the outcome. Look at laughlin race in may, we won our class but were 5th overall, 4 turbos in front of us Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  40. C

Official UTVUnderground 2016 BITD Vegas To Reno Update Thread

Mixed, it's where you finished day 1 overall
  41. C

2016 BITD Vegas To Reno... WHATS UP???

Wow it's time for V2R already?!
  42. C

PerkinsDirt AVE Night Race

What a night!
  43. C

1965 BITD Laughlin Desert Classic Race Report

Whoa I didn't know that happened! Glad you guys are all ok