Search results

1. C

SCORE, should they split the utv class?

We dont race the entire SCORE series, and i dont think most UTV's do. Plus there is the Baja factor. For those reasons i dont think SCORE should split the UTV class. Heard a rumor they might be. what do you SCORE racers think?
  2. C

PURE 150 night race July 18

anyone know how to convert Lou's KML gps file into a USR file? I am surprised that they dont supply a USR file, BITD and SCORE do. Also i dont see the map file listed on his website, Lou that should be a priority. Or has anyone already converted and willing to share the USR? thanks!
  3. C

CDM HellRaiserXP1K Cognito BITD build

CoopDawg Motorsports (CDM) has been getting their feet wet in the AVE Racing Series in California City, but wants to step up to the big leagues in the Pro UTV class of Best In The Desert and possibly SCORE. They were racing a 2 seat Polaris RZR XP1000 but after seeing the Cognito...
  4. C

Supercross.com Cognito HellraiserXP1K desert build

If you don't already, get over to Facebook and Instagram and follow SUPERCROSS.COM as well as check out their website at Supercross.com - Action Sports Entertainment Not only are they a leader in supercross news, they are racers in the trick truck class in the desert and also short course, now...
  5. C

COGNITO RZR 4 XP1000 new BITD build

while we were in Mexico racing the Baja 1000, just as we left the starting line in our Polaris RZR 4 XP900, our brand new RZR 4 XP1000 was being delivered to the shop. So when we got back from Baja, we had a new adventure waiting to be exploited. Here are some pictures of arrival, then tore...
  6. C

2014 BITD PRO UTV CLASS suggestion thread

2013 is over, lets make 2014 even better! Here are my suggestions for the class for next season. I hope all the racers get on here and enter their suggestions as well. This is not a rant thread, it is a thread to make things better, so lets make some valid points with some issues that have...
  7. C

Cognito BITD build PerkinsDirt #1946

Kent Perkins has been racing the PerkinsDirt #1946 Polaris RZR XP900 in Best In The Desert (BITD) for a couple seasons now and has decided to go with Cognito in building a new long wheel base chassis. We purchased a 4 seat frame, wiring harness, and driveline, will build out the chassis, and...
  8. C

COGNITO FOX RZR XP900 FRIDAY!

Shopping for RZR XP 900 and rzr 4 XP 900 shocks? Cognito will be drawing Friday September 27th for a coupon for 25% off retail on a full set of 2.5†Podium-X FOX shocks with Bottom-Out Control(retail $2990). Coupon is transferable, and must be used within 7 days of the drawing. Shocks will be...
  9. C

Polaris Cognito Sway Bar Kit, RZR XP900

Stock sway bars on the Polaris RZR XP 900 and RZR 4 XP900 including the Jagged X edition, are an item that needs attention even after only a few hours of use. The stock sway bars weaken, bend and break and the result is an ill handling RZR XP with excessive body roll and a tough time turning...
  10. C

Cognito wins Honey Lake! 2013 WORCS Rnd 8

Cognito wins Honey Lake! 2013 WORCS Rnd 8 Lambert takes holeshot, fastest lap, and the win in the Production 850 class. Honey Lake was sweet for the Cognito Kawasaki Teryx and Lamberts bragging rights, but the course was bitterly rough, tight, and rocky. It was a long drive to Milford, CA...
  11. C

Cognito scores 2nd at Vegas to Reno!

The 2013 Vegas to Reno race was 543 miles of desert excitement. This year’s Pro UTV entries consisted of 17 determined cars to conquer the desert. The Cognito Motorsports team prepped and tested more than ever leading up to this race, eager to charge for a podium finish! The first 50...
  12. C

Cognito takes win at Dirt Series round 4

Cognito takes 2 spots on podium at Dirt Series round 4! <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>...
  13. C

2013 BITD VEGAS to RENO

Since BajaXP isn't racing BITD this year, and is usually the one stirring up the pot on the pre race hoopla, i figured someone should get this deal started for V2R! Cognito pre race prep is getting meticulous, we must locate and smash this bug that is getting our ass this year! What's...
  14. C

Cognito takes 1st and 3rd podium spots at Lucas Oil So Cal Regional

Cognito takes 1st and 3rd podium spots at Lucas Oil So Cal Regional Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series in Southern California held round 3 at Glen Helen Raceway. The stock Polaris RZR XP 900 class has the largest field of racers in the series, and 20 competed in this round. The team of...
  15. C

Cognito Teryx kills it at Taft!

Cognito Teryx kills it at Taft! Round 5 of the 2013 WORCS series took place at Honolulu Hills Raceway in Taft, CA and race day was forecasted with 95 degree temps! During practice Friday, Justin Lambert, pilot of the Cognito Teryx had encountered some engine overheating issues that put a...
  16. C

Cognito earns holeshot and 2nd at Sand Hollow!

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>...
  17. C

Cognito goes racing! 2013 WORCS Rd 2 Primm, NV

Cognito goes racing! 2013 WORCS Rd 2 Primm, NV Pictures captured by Seth Fargher Lambert lays down fastest lap and scores 2nd spot on podium! Last year this course was really rough, the soft dirt and sand make for a track that gets whoops and holes dug out in it before the UTV race even...
  18. C

BITD weight and teardown

If you read Joeys report on the Parker 250, or you were racing the Parker 250, then you know something about the scales being brought to tech to weigh all the race cars. You also know that i refused to allow my car to be weighed. I will explain the reasons. 1. There is no weight limit in the...
  19. C

Cognito Polaris Rally Raid Build RZR XP4

A utvunderground.com member from North Carolina had been following our Cognito Best In The Desert build and then our racing this season, shown below. This member really liked the look of our car as well as could see we are very competitive with it. We are fortunate enough to now call this forum...
  20. C

Cognito Henderson 250!

Cognito goes racing! Rounding out the 2012 BITD season, the Henderson 250 was the last race on schedule. Even though it is only a 135 mile race for UTV’s, it seemed to be the most anticipated and exciting of all year due to the points battle that was taking place in the Pro UTV class. After...
  21. C

Cognito chase truck build!

With Cognito desert racing taking a serious turn this year, and the need to develop some Ford suspension products along with a new SEMA build, we picked up a 2012 Ford Super Duty F350 from Jim Burke Ford here in Bakersfield. We decided to build this into a chase truck and put this thing to work...
  22. C

Cognito wins Blue Water Desert Challenge!

This would be the first time the Cognito team has entered this race so we really .... read whole story here <--click Thanks again to our sponsors! Polaris Industries Cognito Motorsports Fox Racing Shocks ITP Tires and Wheels Muzzys Performance Summers Brothers Racing Rigid Industries...
  23. C

Cognito WINS! WORCS 2012 P850 rnd 7

Cognito WINS! WORCS 2012 P850 rnd 7 To say the least, it’s been a long time coming! Late nights, long drives, bloody knuckles, header burns, broken hearts, and some bad luck finally all came to a head at Anza, Ca. Sorry, I am excited, it’s the first win. The start of this race was a little...
  24. C

Cognito Goes Racing! 2012 WORCS round 6 Utah

Cognito Goes Racing! 2012 WORCS round 6 Utah Lambert leads with holeshot in the Cognito Motorsports Kawasaki Teryx! There were a lot of unknowns leading up to this round with a new course warned to be rocky with water crossings. We knew the best tire to use for this type of course was...
  25. C

Cognito RZR 570 long travel car, serial #2

This is the 2nd car Cognito has built now like this. It is a POlaris rzr 570, with RZR s front arms and axles, Cognito rear arms and axles, Cognito Fox shocks, Cognito cage. Also featured is Pro Armor doors and front bumper, Pro Armor seats and harnesses. Douglas wheels and tires. Gear one...
  26. C

Cognito Goes Racing! Mint 400, 2012

Cognito Goes Racing! Mint 400, 2012 <O:p </O:p Called the biggest off road race of the year, The Mint 400 legend lives on and now includes UTV’s in its list of warriors for the first time! This is only the fourth Best In The Desert race Cognito has entered, and each race has been a...
  27. C

Cognito Goes Racing! 2012 WORCS round 3 Havasu

Cognito Goes Racing! 2012 WORCS round 3 Havasu Lambert lays down fastest lap in P850! Round 2 at Primm was rumored to be the roughest race of the year, but round 3 at Havasu was just as brutal. The team at Cognito decided after round 2 that racing our Best in the Desert Teryx in WORCS was just...
  28. C

Cognito WORCS p850 Teryx coming!

Cognito WORCS p850 Teryx coming! Cognito has teamed up with its sponsors again to bring a new Kawasaki Teryx build to the Production 850 class in the 2012 WORCS series. Some pre round 3 pics and car info coming soon! Thanks to our sponsors below! Fox Racing Shox<O:p</O:p ITP Tires &...
  29. C

* Cognito Driver Code Rahders Superlite debut...

For immediate release; Alpine, CA (February 15, 2011) Cognito Motorsports and Superchips Performance Engine Tuners driver Cody "Code" Rahders is pleased to announce that he will be making his Superlite debut this weekend, at Round 1 of the LOORRS SoCal Regional Series. Cody recently received...
  30. C

Dissapointed in Kawasaki

7 months ago, bought a 2010 ecu from the dealership in Bakersfield, Fred Cummings Motorsports. i was in the process of converting my 2008 over to fuel injection using 2010 parts. ECU comes in i pick it up, take it back to the shop, open the box, and the part # on the ecu does not match the part...
  31. C

2011 BITD Bluewater GP

Does anyone have more detailed info on this race. I found on here http://bitd.com/images/stories/pdfs/bluewater_grandprix/20111stLetter.pdf that it is an 11 mile course, but i don't see how many laps or how long the race is? Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000