Search results

1. 1

Help UTVUnderground.com out! Calling all racers and members!

Done. Definitely showed some love to UTVunderground!
  2. 1

Harness - Camlock vs Snap latch

definitely stick with the latch style for offroad use.
  3. 1

Where are you racing? Racers data base.

XP900 class #785 Roger Diaz See you soon Doug hope the hip is doing well!
  4. 1

Hello from Stadium SUPER Trucks

Can we get a list going on who is racing or who wants to race but needs more info. Stock Class List: Mod Class List: No streetbike cars, No XP1000 1: Nolen yes 2: James Hill no 3: John Pacheco no 4: Code Rahders maybe 5: Brain Bush Yes 6:Roger Diaz maybe (entry fee is so...
  5. 1

What is the prize money payout structure? Or is it just $1000 1st place?
  6. 1

I'm with Staggs let us Lucas Oil RZR XP 900's run your modified class and we will definitely put on the best race!
  7. 1

Official "Thread" for the DWT PURE "250" Presented by SXSPerformance.com --

Would my Lucas Oil Regional RZR XP 900 be legal also for this series? I have desired to give desert racing a try and have kept an eye on this series and I'm very interested in running this round. One item specifically I am curious is would I be able to use my 5 watt handheld radio that I use for...
  8. 1

The Dirt Series ROUND 2!! INFO

like you said the site is pretty limited. I emailed them let you know when they respond. what class you racing?
  9. 1

LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

X2 Black Rhino/Racer X can get you dialed with everything you need! They have great pricing so give em a call. (619) 561-5000
  10. 1

At round 1 the sxs classes were ran first after the morning drivers meeting starting with the unlimited/production 1000 class. I think we started at 10am. No idea if thats the plan for round 2.
  11. 1

Mini Raptor Trophy Truck--RZR

Very cool. Keep the posts coming
  12. 1

Lucas Oil Regional on Saturday then this race on Sunday can't wait! Hopefully this track will be a bit wider than the 1st round
  13. 1

Crazy ass snow mobiles and boats

Remind me not to let these guys ride my sled! Crazy jumps into them water but very risky. If you have ever ridden a sled in powder it's incredible. These guys just have a screw loose!!
  14. 1

All UTV's Helmet blower, which one?

I am also wondering the same thing as summer is approaching. If any one can add some additional info for race applications as I am doing some short course racing and would like to do some longer races in the future. Don't want to hijack the thread but any info that could help us both out would...
  15. 1

LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

(7) Brian Carr @Carr One has Brian Carr Jason Merrell Jeremy Merell Jordan Cochrum buddy Customers Customer (8) Staggs racing (9) Sheldon Creed (10) Myles Cheek (11) Cody Rahders/ Utv Underground (12) Mitch Guthrie Jr (13) Michael Gonzales/ Black Rhino / Racer X...
  16. 1

REGIONAL SoCal- News - Race info- Photos - Videos- And Inside Scoops

Anyone have their packages ready or really close getting anxious for round 1 and can't wait for some prices so I can get setup!
  17. 1

MILES CHEEKS XP 900 "READY FOR LOORRS" BY CARR ONE

I'm looking to race my XP 900 in LOORRS can I get pricing and further details on the cage, window nets, and panels please :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000