Search results

1. P

Today is Xander Hendriks Celebration of Life Service

I just watched some of the live stream pictures of him and his family( I am onother side of the world). I cant imagine what they are going through, this makes you think about what's truly important in your life. pat Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. P

Jade Helm Military Operation

Any Marine claiming to go into North Korea is as truthful as me saying I am the president of the United States lol Not trying to throw them under the bus however their special ops program just got off the ground and they donot have a tier one unit nor do they have one on the planning table. I...
  3. P

Don't worry boys I'm in the Army and there is no way he could convince any of us to go after our own. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  4. P

Racer Tech / Logan Gastel's New BITD Maverick XDS Build - Custom Tube Chassis

Looks great! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  5. P

I'm not a Texas member however I am in the military stationed at Ft Bragg nc and I can tell you this type of training is what we need to stay with the times. The days of jungle warfare and fighting postions similary to the world wars are over. Nowadays then ever we are going after small groups...
  6. P

I need your help

Done!
  7. P

How will the Turbo Maverick affect UTV racing?

As long as it's 1000cc otherwise it's not a utv lol Pat
  8. P

Cost of Winning: The Monster Mav Chronicles

Reid these mavericks definitely make some heat, after a 1 hour race I cannot touch either diff, or the hubs. I would move my rear diff back if I had the money to buy Alex' kit or the time to do it myself. Pat
  9. P

Reid, I race GORS and what I have noticed is when you slide Into a rut or any sudden side load (while under throttle) causes the threaded portion of the stub to snap off. I did not wait for this to happen, I have seen a few break and decided to buy some reliability. I still use loctite on the...
  10. P

Mega, give gorilla axle a call and they will get it taken care of. I run the same outer stub and have had zero issues, they run about $250 each. Word is RCV makes them for gorilla. Pat
  11. P

Customizing a 2014 Bombardier CanAm Maverick 1000

What kind of custom rack and pinion? I'm interested
  12. P

Feature Vehicle: JBR Racing Can-Am Maverick

I'm in the same boat, I have an STM rage 6 and second gen secondary in the garage. Haven't put them in because the stocker has not let me down at any of my races, the steering in the other hand sucks. Pat
  13. P

Official UTVUnderground Baja 500 Updates Thread

I guess Marc came out to race and not sit in line...I would hate to tell a sponsor that I lost a race for parking on course lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000