Search results

1. G

New Yamaha?

It's a low quality picture which would leave you to believe it was taken on the down low, but was it leaked out legitimately because of the rzr turbo hype? Possibly, but I am pretty sure that there are several shops around so cal and az that must have them and that will have some work done to...
  2. G

Rage Thunder Tire Giveaway!

Would love to give these a run. Mongrels have done well for me but would be willing to try something new. Still flying my OG UTV UG flag too.
  3. G

Camp rzr. la famlia

What wheels are on it?
  4. G

GMZ KAHUNA - Real Use Report

I have been doing a lot of research on different tires of the same size. I have personally never balanced bead locks and never had an issue. That being said, many tires have issues on bead locks from what I have read and seen. Luck of the draw I guess? I have a buddy that just happens to be...
  5. G

Appreciate the research, guess I could have thought of that, sorry. I would love to volunteer to run them for you and report back my personal findings, could take a few rides. Plan on putting a few more miles on for some night riding soon...
  6. G

I have never balanced a tire on a rzr, but I do run bead locks and haven't thought it would work. Not saying I shouldn't have, just haven't. I think I am now more confused about these tires than I originally was. Has any one else had any experience with these tires?
  7. G

Has anybody had any real experience with the new GMZ Kahuna tire? Looking to see what the over all experience is with them, and what terrains they have been used in. Thanks. Going to put 30-10-14 on xp41k.
  8. G

XP1K out with the old - dash

What are you going to do with the lower piece of your stock dash? Looks good by the way, what does one of those dashes run?
  9. G

2013 Camp RZR Updates (Photos)

Thanks Steve, so now my 900 isn't good enough huh? I can't keep up with all you high dollar runners.
  10. G

Sand Sports Super Show

Will be there Saturday and possibly Sunday.
  11. G

Pictures open behind threads

Thought I was going nuts, glad, sort of, it s happening to others as well. iPad here.
  12. G

Joey D's rzr for sale

I think it is relatively low priced for what it is. Look at some of these new ones from dealers with less items on them for 10k more. Nice rig,wish I could afford it.
  13. G

Trailer Clean up - Zep

I wonder how this would work where I peeled the stickers and have the shadows? Wonder if it would remove the shadows?
  14. G

Mammoth?

Man, wish i was going this year. I was planning on going, but damn $ got in the way. Have fun and post pics.
  15. G

PLEASE SEND YOUR THOUGHTS & PRAYERS OUT FOR EDDIE HAYNES

I just saw this Ronnie, hope all is well, please keep us posted.
  16. G

The UNDERGROUND is taking over Glamis North 3-28 thru 3-31

I often wonder what happened to the people wearing those shoes....
  17. G

UTVUG/ProArmor Forum Member GIVEAWAY!!

I need some action shots I guess, too busy riding to get. Them though....
  18. G

How's this for a UTV hauler?

I would hate to come around a few turns on 78 with those two on the back and meet a hay truck or a toy hauler, not much room in some of those turns as you guys know. Awesome rig though.
  19. G

UTVUG/ProArmor Forum Member GIVEAWAY!!

I will give it a try, not action, but a lot of rigs attempting to start some action at sand dam. Here is the class 11 in action, it's a Sxs, right?
  20. G

The UNDERGROUND is taking over Glamis North 3-28 thru 3-31

Steve let me know if you are going to go and I will probably cruise as well.
  21. G

5TH ANNUAL ROBERT W. ROSAS JR. MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE

I think we should stay up where it is cool. Gonna be really warm in may down here. I will help you organize if you need help Ronnie.
  22. G

Is there a place in the market for this SxS? 500 "long travel"

Is it the same company that is producing the pitster pro 150?
  23. G

UTV Insurance?

Geico, don't remember te policy limits, but very happy with them. Talked to them a few years ago at the SSSS and was very impressed, so I switched.
  24. G

RCX Expo 2013 Long Beach Convention Center June 1-2nd

I will be there. Pretty cool event.
  25. G

RZR XP 900 HO Jagged X Edition give away

Nice Ronnie, what all comes with that?
  26. G

some fun in the snow yesterday

I thought about going as well. Have never been,but thought the snow would be a blast.
  27. G

New law requiring helmets in california

It's states that they have to reach it, doesn't say they have to hold it all the time. Install a handle that extends back to them and if questioned have them "reach" it. Play smarter against them, don't exhaust yourself trying to break it all down. Interpretation is in the beholder.
  28. G

AB 64 to repeal AB 1595

Amen to someone actually listening to the public. I knew there had to be one good one.
  29. G

Small generator

Where is this 2400 Yamaha available at? How much?
  30. G

Truckhaven, CORVA Poker Run, Jan 12th

http://www.corva.org/skin1/forms/Truckhaven_2013_Flyerweb.pdf
  31. G

Truckhaven, CORVA Poker Run, Jan 12th

Have any details about this, flyer or anything?
  32. G

what did Santa bring for you?

Just this
  33. G

Who has the right helmet suggestion for this new crazy law???

Where did you buy these from? They don't sell retail apparently.
  34. G

Polaris Need an XP4

I have been shopping myself, and I will say that Art has the best price that I have found at Bert's. It is a bit of a drive for me, but I would like to support a site vendor. I have not called chaparral, but have called a few others, and yes, motoworld is insane!
  35. G

Maverick feedback....

The only thing that gets me is tat they are still almost a year out on the four seater. Looks cool, but loooong!
  36. G

Who has the right helmet suggestion for this new crazy law???

That would be great. Well until then it will.
  37. G

2012 Sand Sports Super Show 9/14-9/16

Where are all the pics?
  38. G

Best 5th Wheel Toy Hauler?

Sorry, you said newer, do I thought you meant used but new. Sent using Tapatalk
  39. G

Best 5th Wheel Toy Hauler?

I got a tag trailer warrior for for sale that is set up like a fifth wheel. Had it custom built, it is a 2008 40' nose to tail with a living room slide, full walk around queen bed in front, dual queens in rear, and so on. Really nice trailer, hate to sell, but the economy is killing me. Let me...
  40. G

Well Art, I am in the market too. Hopefully we can see what you have, and what you are capable of. Sent using Tapatalk
  41. G

I will be there. Always a good time, and we get out of the heat.
  42. G

Would you put your XP4 through this???

Who's cage is on that rzr? Also, where was this at?
  43. G

All UTV's Countdown to desert season 2012/2013

I still have to pull all my crap out of the toy hauler, but it's only like 112 down here, so that might wait a bit still. All you guys are making me want to get it all ready, but when I walk out side, I turn back around and say forget it.
  44. G

Silverwood/miller RIDE 7-14-12 La Famillia

Unfortunately I will be backing out. $$$, the money tree didn't grow as tall as I thought it would by now. Had some unforeseen cost on my trailer, which also didn't help. Have fun, maybe the next one. Sent using Tapatalk
  45. G

Chase Trucks!!!!!

Awesome thread, I used to drool over all the chase trucks when I was racing. I have a buddy that has a few, I will get some pics for you guys, nicely done up.
  46. G

7th annual 4th of July Vail Lake with the Valenzuela's

So did I understand right, you can bring the side x sides to the park and drive them around? Sent using Tapatalk
  47. G

Come Night ride with SXS Performance

Might have to make this one. In my backyard and I have never been there. Sent using Tapatalk
  48. G

Silverwood/miller RIDE 7-14-12 La Famillia

I am in for this one. Not sure on camping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000