Search results

1. G

GMZ KAHUNA - Real Use Report

Has anybody had any real experience with the new GMZ Kahuna tire? Looking to see what the over all experience is with them, and what terrains they have been used in. Thanks. Going to put 30-10-14 on xp41k.
  2. G

Problem logging on with tapatalk

Any body else having a problem getting on with tapatalk?
  3. G

All UTV's Went for a little break in ride yesterday with the Rhino

Went out to Superstition yesterday for a little ride to see how the new valving on the shocks and long travel worked. I have only done some trail riding in the mountains with it since I put the long travel on. Went really well, rode and drove great. I did some clutch work as well and it all...
  4. G

Pouring Rain In The Valley Today!!!!

Glamis, Ocotillo Wells, Superstition should all be nice and wet by now. Estimates of 1.5 inches in places throughout the valley already. Gonna try and finish some wiring on the rhino and go for a ride in the morning, should be beautiful!
  5. G

Yamaha Finally Got My Long/Mid Travel Installed

Well, finally installed my Long/Mid travel after a few weeks of waiting for parts, and time to do the work. Went together pretty smooth, had a few problems with hardware, but nothing a trip to the hardware store couldn't fix. Picked up a set of King 6" shocks for it, and happened to be a...
  6. G

Yamaha Lower Ball Joint/Uniball Cup?

I bought a long travel kit, and it is missing the cup/spacer, or what ever you call the piece that fills the hole on the bottom of the front spindle once you press out the ball joint so that you can mount the uniball with the mis-alignment spacers. Does anybody kknow if they are all kind of...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000