Search results

1. P

MONSTER JAM UTVcross OAKLAND, CA

2013 MONSTER JAM UTVcross Race Series This 3 round race series offers the highest level of exposure offered in the motorsports industry, you will be racing in front of THOUSANDS of screaming fans and be apart of the evolution of motorsports. Below is the series itinerary, if you are...
  2. P

2012 Lake Elsinore GP

UTV RULES UPDATED 2012 UTVcross RULES- SAFETY RULES ARE MANDATORY, PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP TO THE STARTING LINE WITH OUT THE FOLLOWING!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:O:O:O:P></o:O:O:O:P> <o:O:O:O:P></o:O:O:O:P> Ø Four or five point safety belt (harness restraints), harnesses must be...
  3. P

2011 Lake Elsinore Gp Official Thread! November 12th & 13th

Ladies and Gentlemen, Below you will find the 2011 UTVCross Rules. I understand some of your concerns about the safety regulations, however I can not make exceptions to these rules. The fact is, it does not matter what rules I enforce, I can not keep everyone safe, and I will never make...
  4. P

UTVcross RACING AT MILESTONE RANCH!!!

You can check out some pics of the track on: http://milestonemx.com/index.php/tracklayouts/ See you at the races!
  5. P

UTVcross RACING AT MILESTONE RANCH!!!

Come race with Podium Productions the company that started short course UTVcross Racing! We will be on the Milestone Ranch MAIN TRACK under the lights! You want back to the roots racing?...Here it is, big jumps, huge air and real organized racing! 4th ANNUAL VERANO CALIENTE QUAD/TROPHY...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000