Search results

1. J

Polaris crew 4 seater 570

Depends on the mud? I’ve always been one to say there is no replacement for displacement. Lol. If you have any load at all, I personally prefer the most power I can get. I would rather have and not need than need and not have. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

Baja Designs: LP9 PRE-ORDER - Save Big + FREE Shipping !!!

Is the price on the 8” per pair of 8” lights? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

CageWRX Super Shorty XP1000 Roll Cage

My bad. I should have put my good eye on it. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. J

CageWRX Super Shorty XP1000 Roll Cage

Any idea how much shorter than stock? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J

My NEW Mud Machine.. Its about time!

It's a well built machine easy on the eye and more than capable lucky fellow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. J

My NEW Mud Machine.. Its about time!

What tire is that? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. J

New Gas Can Design from SureCan

Do they produce a 5 or 6 gal version? Looks pretty neat.
  8. J

Made a front bumper today

I like your design and build. One question. Won't the center bar be in the way of a winch cable? Nice build
  9. J

Polaris New dash switch arrangement

Did you use U bolts for the switch protection? What material did you use the the dash cover?
  10. J

Can-Am Overheating/mud

My brother mud bogged a commander for 2 yrs. they finally have up and relocated the radiator behind the cab to keep it out of the mud.
  11. J

Yamaha hard time bleeding brakes

I use a mityvac. I think it's spelled right. I bought it yrs ago. It's worked on everything from atvs to heavy equipment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000