Search results

1. S

Yamaha Rhino shocks upgrade

The ones I have now are not the sport models, just the bottom of the barrel stockers. HORRIBLE ride quality!!! Very rough and constantly bottom out even at slow speeds. I've ridden in a sport shock model and it was a bit better, not a ton though from what I could tell. Ridden with King's...
  2. S

One more new guy in the ranks..

Haven't ridden as much as I would have liked since I got it, but pretty much just mountain riding. Been to Moab too, going again this week. You?
  3. S

Got mine from rhinogiant.com $1320 shipped. The guy Jake was a pretty cool dude and is getting me set up with the shocks and in a hurry. I ordered them this past Thursday and told him I needed them by this coming Wednesday for a riding trip and he said he could have them to me, custom valved...
  4. S

Riverton here.
  5. S

I've been looking for about 7 months and had very little luck. Found 1 set of King's but let them slip away. Just ordered new Bilsteins cause they were the most affordable and have excellent reviews. I use the term "affordable" loosely.
  6. S

Owned a Rhino for about 2 years and am finally gonna be riding regularly, as it has sat in the garage most of the rest of it's life. Hope to get some good info off this site as well as try to contribute. Thanks, Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000