Search results

1. P

"Nessie" Lucas SR1 Class Build

Oh man this is awesome! I've been trying to figure out how to change my KOH teryx to a short course teryx, and the Nessie platform is what I really want. Keep up with the build please!
  2. P

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty!!!

That cat sounds like a polaris. :P
  3. P

2014 King Of The Hammers - YES there will be a UTV Race!

Ya who wants to win that? It's just an "adventure". :D;)
  4. P

I think the whole point of a UTV class is to give people that don't have endless pockets a chance to win a really cool race. If you want to start from scratch and only end up with a UTV motor and hood....why not just step up and build an Ultra 4?
  5. P

Kawasaki I need some clutch help 999cc

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to phone muzzys tomorrow if they are back from the kawasaki show. What clutch are you running?
  6. P

YES! Finally I get it. Thank you SOOOO much. :D:D:D
  7. P

Same size front and rear tires?

Looks good!
  8. P

Thanks guys! So, short of putting it on a dyno, is it just seat of the pants plus a tach to find peak torque/rpm? I have a friend with a tuning shop and dyno, I was thinking of bringing it there to see where it's making power anyways. So say my peak torque comes in at 7500 rpm, now what?
  9. P

This is my first sxs, Its Jon Crowleys old KOH Teryx, and it's got a muzzys 999cc motor and Dalton Clutch. Where I am confused is how to setup the clutch with all the variables, Daltons instructions mention motors with cams and some upgrades, but nothing like a 999cc muzzys motor. The belt...
  10. P

That's odd, I was getting in an argument with a bunch of rock crawler guys about how versatile sxs's are on a local forum, and one of the guys hating on sxs's posted this last night. I think it looks pretty sick!
  11. P

FUNCO G-Force Assault Video - WOW!

Damn those are insane!!!! So gorgeous.
  12. P

How many spots per class? No qualifying for the event either?
  13. P

UTV racing at Crandon?

Wow that'd be cool, it might be the only way a lot of us could ever race that epic event!
  14. P

How's this for a UTV hauler?

What is the deal with the trailer speed limit, we drove down a few weeks ago to buy Jon Crowleys Teryx, Allllll the way from Canada and I've never seen a speed limit so lame. It is painful! :D:eek:
  15. P

Central Oregon Offroad Race Park - 2013 Short Course Series

No rush....theres a bridge that needs fixing on the I-5. :eek::D We missed that by 5 mins or so....saw the big blue bin heading south on our way home.
  16. P

Thanks! Will be my first race in my new to me UTV. Hope I don't suck! I would like to get to COORP too, just drove through there yesterday. ;)
  17. P

Yes sir! Shaping up to be the biggest class now. $10,000 purse for the Pro-Production 1000cc UTV class. 4 races, so $2500 per race to that class alone. :D First race this sunday.
  18. P

Kamloops BC, korrbc.ca, luckily no injuries and I made the newspaper lol. The black truck ended up getting sold to a racer at COORP. :D
  19. P

I posted a reply but it disappeared...weird, anyways....that looks like good fun!
  20. P

Looks like fun! I got this rowdy last year.... pushed sideways off a table top jump. Im the one on the bottom. lol
  21. P

What's competetive in Short Course?

I should also add if anyone has anything for sale PM me, not looking for any bolt on cage type deals, I want a welded to the frame rails proper cage. Thanks!
  22. P

What's competetive in Short Course?

Looking to get out of trucks and into a UTV, I want to buy something built, I've built enough vehicles to realize buying is a more economical way to go. The guys I would be racing are in bored out 995cc XP's pushing 100hp. I would LOVE to bring an SR1 type car to the races, but 2wd won't work...
  23. P

Maybe you need to be a bit more aggressive and learn to pass. Short course is all about being aggressive. :D;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000