Search results

1. J

Parker Draw Order

In the name of God man give it a f'ing rest. In case you haven't noticed this is a forum where people come to talk a little crap, talk a bit about racing, and just generally have a good time. If you're (check that shit Justin) so bent on making a difference in this world then perhaps you should...
  2. J

Whos gonna take the BITD Henderson 160????

I'm sticking with the hot hand. Cognito for the win!
  3. J

Converting Google Earth tracks to Lowrance format?

That looks right to me. I would call Alon at PCI Race radios though. Great dude and he will make sure you are squared away.
  4. J

Baja 1000 class 1900

Is that Brian Bush? lol
  5. J

Baja 1000 class 1900

6. J

BITD Class Vote on sequential 5 speeds

Let em run but......They can only use gears 2-4.
  7. J

Is there such a thing as excessive nerfing?

That being said it would be a good idea to have the top 10 in points start in front (and I have no dog in this fight.)
  8. J

Once again George just giving my opinion/experience on racing with Cognito. It seemed as if they were being unfairly singled out and I wanted to speak up. Looking at the video you didn't move over as quickly as you should have and you got a bump. No harm no foul - and yes you owned it after...
  9. J

Forgot to add-if slower car doesn't get out of the way after a few seconds then absolutely a love tap is in order. What else are they supposed to do? Minutes and seconds absolutely do count for these top teams.
  10. J

I have been passed twice by Justin in a pure race. We were in a slower stock 4 seater running in a different class. Justin can verify just how dusty that race was. Co-dawg checked mirrors constantly and we got the f' out of the way for faster cars. We were always able to pull over within a few...
  11. J

PURE 150 night race July 18

Last year they allowed you to sign up at the race. I would imagine it's still the same.
  12. J

Just happy to be alive and surrounded by such fine folk.

Just happy to be alive and surrounded by such fine folk.
  13. J

Silver State Start at Pit 2?

Oh my how things have changed since 2011- golf carts keep getting faster and faster!
  14. J

I don't like to pile on when a man is down but shit that is funny....
  15. J

1- Everyone wants to finish the race within the rules 2- Casey makes the rules 3- Casey made a ruling and Cognito followed it explicitly - enough said 4- Calling Cognito's sportsmanship into question because of this is bullshit
  16. J

Sims #1913 Post SS300

Congrats Branden! Those are some serious setbacks and a 4th given the circumstances is amazing.
  17. J

The State of the UTV Desert Racing Class

I might be wrong but I think that is what Lacrecia did. I believe she readily admitted that it was about getting better finishes for her sponsors.
  18. J

UTV World Championship LIVE Coverage!

Thanks Justin. Wonder if he's going to take the Fox shock off the trophy and replace it with a Walker.
  19. J

UTV World Championship LIVE Coverage!

Haven't seen anything on the Fox Big Air award. Who won that?
  20. J

30" tires need clutching for 900?

You are definitely going to need different fly wheel weights and heavy springs. There are several kits for the weights out there. I personally have dealt with Todd at Hunterworks (Dalton kit) as well as The Team Industries rooster weights (Got them from Nate @ Alba) and liked them both. You can...
  21. J

Official 2014 Vegas To Reno Update Thread

Damn Kevin, Thank god you guys are ok.
  22. J

Absolutely Joey, My buddy and I are discussing running BITD next year. Getting our asses run over by a truck that's twice as fast and 3 times heavier is definitely a deciding factor.
  23. J

Justin, Bummer - Looks like you guys had a good run going. What happened?
  24. J

Thanks Jesse
  25. J

Anyone know what happened to #1922
  26. J

}}}} OFFICIAL PURE 225 Thread - August 9, 2014 {{{

I'll be there in #1063
  27. J

Team South gopro silver state 300

Cool video Bret. I met you guys in pit 6 or 7 (don't remember which)- We're the one's right next to you that race the Pure series. If you don't have enough pit help for V2R let me know - my buddy Randy and I could probably help.
  28. J

>>>> Official Thread for the PURE "200" -JUNE 27-29, 2014

I'm bummed - The 1063 won't be there. Was really looking forward to this one - I think we've finally got the suspension dialed. Good luck guys - See you in August.
  29. J

Ave pure 175 April 4-6th

PCI has a handy Lowrance racing cheat sheet on their website that'll get you dialed in. I'm sure Lou will have the USR file on SD card for you to import into your gps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000