Search results

1. L

Honda Pioneer 1000 Long travel

We have 3D scanned the car and suspension components but haven't had time to do anything with it yet.. but plan too Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  2. L

Baja 1000 Bets and Bullshit

Marcs new pit crew!!
  3. L

Burnett RZR Burns To Ground

The first car that burnt down was his stock 4seater.. Zero modifications to it..... As for the race car it looks like it might have been the fuel rail but not a 100% sure Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  4. L

Rear Trailing Arms - Cognito, Racer Tech, Holz, HCR, Lone Star...

That doesn't make any sense rusty.. With a front bearing the radius rods will set camber?? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  5. L

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  6. L

7. L

8. L

I will throw a couple pics of our arms in here.. They are all chromoly, tig welded lighter than stock!! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  9. L

New Rumors swirl...

I cant state fact, but there is more truth than fiction to a lot of what joey posted LOL
  10. L

Johnny UTVinc moving to TT Spec?

Chase truck??
  11. L

Johnny UTVinc moving to TT Spec?

Is the new body and bed sides pink?.. Lmao
  12. L

Baja 500

oh yea and the suspension to do it with ;)
  13. L

Baja 500

I think Burrnett has gotten rid of the "new car" bugs and will put it on the podium, just my .02 cents
  14. L

The State of the UTV Desert Racing Class

The majority of all the domestic chromoly comes from Plymouth mill which competitive, emj, tubular steel, tube service all buy from
  15. L

The State of the UTV Desert Racing Class

hey jim ask your vendor for domestic vs. import I happen to know one of your vendors pretty well and I know for a fact that she sells both domestic and import DOM
  16. L

2015 BITD UTV Contingency Programs

"you would know me if you saw me".. Lol welcome Jamie!!!
  17. L

Kawasaki 14 Teryx 4 LTI or HCR or ? for Long travel Suspension

Definitely one of my favorite builds we have done with the new T2 platform
  18. L

We have done quite a few "adventure" builds
  19. L

The 2 lower pics are wallys car with our kit on it
  20. L

Thank you... We have done that a few times for our customers
  21. L

Thanks for all the praise guys..we try and build the best products on the market!!! Not many shops have the quality we do
  22. L

Ridgid RDS on stock cage/ roof?

here is a 30" radius bar we made brackets to mount it to the factory cage
  23. L

Polaris trailing arms?

we have just finished our LT front arms that incorporate an upper shock tower that will help the motion ratio of the factory or factory replacement shock, it adds 4" of width per side and adds about .75" of wheel travel but at a way better motion ratio!!
  24. L

Marc Burnett's New XP1K progress pics

No problem Reid!!.. I hope all of our calculations worked out [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]
  25. L

Polaris Long Travel Industries Suspension on a '15 XP1000

We have made pretty golf progress our motion ratio will be a little bit better than stock with a wider arm
  26. L

Race Teryx for sale!!

Thanks Rusty!!
  27. L

Race Teryx for sale!!

if you have any good pics rusty please post them...:)
  28. L

this is per side first pic is the stock arms the second is our arms so the stock arms are 25 lbs. and ours arms are 35 lbs.
  29. L

Race Teryx for sale!!

We are building a new T4 Based chassis for 2015 do you want to dominate any 850 Class? we are selling our Teryx with a brand new 840 motor, and a fresh prep on the car here is a quick break down on the car welded Chromoly cage new 840 motor new front/rear diffs LTI long travel kit 300m...
  30. L

Sorry I'm just a dumb fabricator I cannot sell or market my way out of a wet paper bag!!:o The arms we have right now are a factory replacement that utilizes a 7/8" uniball and a stainless steel taper pin they are all chromoly plate. we are the only ones to go over the tie rod in a single...
  31. L

XP1000 Legroom

We have new clutch weights and a primary spring set up that will improve the stock set up and is adjustable to work with a bbk
  32. L

XP1000 Legroom

Call me before you do anything with vfj
  33. L

XP1000 Legroom

I can fix both those issues you have with your T4 then you will have the best of both worlds [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]
  34. L

Yes all of our race cars run longer shocks and less motion ratio's
  35. L

I will agree with both of you, when we design all of our long Travel kits we try and keep the shock motion ratio to 1.5 or lower, with that being said it's hard to sell a "long Travel kit" that would actually have less wheelTravel than the factory arm and try to explain to the customer that it...
  36. L

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

No over heating Issues at all with the new platform
  37. L

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

We have done a handful of 840's and 900's they run great!!! The 900 will run right with a Xp1k 4
  38. L

Thanks Reid, and yes you nailed it on the head on how we go about welding the arms, and about the stress risers that the angles add in the leg of the arm
  39. L

Polaris XP1000 Aftermarket Long Travel Problems

yea buy a product that doesn't use heims ;)....
  40. L

we have been slammed in the shop lately and haven't had a chance to be on here, thanks for the pics Jake.. here are a few of them as we build them all Chromoly plate laser cut and CNC bent, TIG welded and utilize a 7/8" FK uniball and 17-4 stainless pin up front...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000