Search results

1. P

Jagged X broken CV joint

Tatum, Thanks for the advice on changing the factory grease to a higher performance lube. I will check that out. Bajaxp, I appreciate the advice on the paddles, but I just love the extra bite in the soft, deep sand and would hate to lose that performance. The extra float from the wider...
  2. P

Jagged X broken CV joint

I want to clarify that following my own CV joint failure, I had spoken to several other RZR drivers who were aware of CV joint failure, but had not experienced them. I believe that this is not just a Jagged X problem, but may in fact occur with other RZRs, as well as with other makes of...
  3. P

Jagged X broken CV joint

I joined the growing rider community on the Pismo Dunes this afternoon, and broke my first CV joint while on my warm-up ride. I ride a stock Jagged X, with sand paddles and the Walker Evans needle valve shock rebuild. Drove along a bowl face, hit a small jump, and the left rear CV joint was...
  4. P

I was having phone/battery problems. I looked for you on the dunes on Saturday, but your photo...

I was having phone/battery problems. I looked for you on the dunes on Saturday, but your photo was dark and I wasn't sure what your Wildcat looked like. Stayed away from the madness last weekend (July 4th holiday), but will be back out on the dunes throughout the summer. Give me a call if you...
  5. P

In Laws just left today after 10 day visit. Spent Wednesday on the dunes, and they loved it...

In Laws just left today after 10 day visit. Spent Wednesday on the dunes, and they loved it. I will be on the sand tomorrow (Saturday) around noon. Will text and see if we can get together for a ride. Enjoy your stay.
  6. P

Rotikman, I have the Bighorns mounted and ready to go, so I would be game to go to the forrest...

Rotikman, I have the Bighorns mounted and ready to go, so I would be game to go to the forrest. I used to ride my 500 cc bike in Pozo, but it looks pretty restricted to side x sides. I do hear that Rock Ranch on Hwy 166 has a lot of trails, and plan on giving that a try. Let's stay in touch...
  7. P

Pismo Beach trip 6/28 - 6/30

I am brand new to both the Forum, and to side x sides in general, but I think that both are great. I live in Pismo, and would look forward to getting together with other forum members for rides, comparing notes, and just having a good time on the dunes. I have family leaving town on 6/28, but...
  8. P

Polaris 2013 Polaris RZR XP900 Jagged X Edition REVIEW

Well, here is the latest update on my evolving Jagged X experience. Joe at Fullerton Sand Sports did a great job in recommending a tire and wheel combination for the dunes. The rears are the STU 26" Blaster Pros, with 16 paddles and the 75/25 play cut, making them equal to having 12 full width...
  9. P

Thanks for the info, everyone. I will be playing around with a new set of sand paddles and razorback smoothies in Pismo this weekend. I will continue to go up one click at a time on the front shocks as needed, and will see how the suspension works with the new tire combination as well.
  10. P

JoeyD23, so now that I have taken on the first 10 lbs. of sand into the Jagged X, it is time to figure out how to tune this beast. I have also been bottoming out the front shocks, and have taken it up 3-4 clicks. I am just about out of clicks. Is there any information on tuning these shocks...
  11. P

Your review was very helpful, because I decided to purchase a Jagged X to ride the dunes at Pismo based upon your review and my own investigation. I have just broken it in (have not pushed the throttle to the floorboard yet), and I have to say that it is an amazing machine. I have riden and...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000