Search results

1. c.moore

Purchasing 4 seater - HELP! XP1 .. Can Am?

I just recently took delivery of my turbo maverick and its a awesome machine .. I have owned two different Polaris models and from my experience the can ams do hold up better without a doubt .. The Polaris suspension may be better for the biggest of jumps and whoops but don't think the can am...
  2. c.moore

Maverick xds vs rzr 1000xp

http://youtu.be/p8YvgaqEJQ8 Never mind, found it on YouTube
  3. c.moore

Maverick xds vs rzr 1000xp

What happened to the video of the turbo mav vs the rzr on sdr's instagram? Link worked yesterday but has been deleted?
  4. c.moore

How will the Turbo Maverick affect UTV racing?

I say let the turbos run .. It's innovation and the next step in our industry .. I don't know bitd rules but if there's a cc limit then no doubt turbos should be allowed .. The next step will be the cvt going by the wayside
  5. c.moore

Maverick broken rear axles

I can lock tight the stubs and splines and back the nut off and break the cotter pin in a couple hours of trail riding every time .. It's a frustrating issue
  6. c.moore

Hatfield McCoy Trailfest - Gilbert, WV

I'll see you boys around .. I'm going to try and make it a few days after work but you'll enjoy the event and trails .. Rock house trail system which is in Gilbert is my favorite
  7. c.moore

Hatfield McCoy Trailfest - Gilbert, WV

You boys are in my back yard now lol .. I'll be there a few days, which days are you all going to be there?
  8. c.moore

All UTV's The future of the sport UTV market

I have a maverick and for the 8 months I've owned it, it has been a solid machine .. Tie rods are a little weaker on the maverick vs the rzr but the ball joints hold up much better along with cv's, axles and bushings .. They was a few clutch problems when the maverick first released but since...
  9. c.moore

Video of XP1000 vs XP900.. Drag Race

The difference between the maverick, xp1k and wildcat x is going to be close .. I dont see either one walking off and leaving the other, a lot of popo guys said the xp1k was going to put lengths on the mav and wcx and its not going to. Everyone claims the xp1k is so great but yet its dimensions...
  10. c.moore

yes his 900 is stock
  11. c.moore

2014 Polaris RZR XP1000 - VIDEOS

http://youtu.be/Jjwoc_O_Ovs
  12. c.moore

It may be on another level suspension wise but when it comes to straightline acceleration the owner of the xp1000 even said himself he was disappointed in it. We just watched a real world xp 900 vs xp1000 on pavement and they are dead even pretty much, the 900 definitely launches harder
  13. c.moore

WOW.......PROARMOR

As long as pro armor makes a part for my maverick I will buy it. I have a set of doors on my mav and one of the latches failed and after a few emails was exchanged they had parts coming my way and I was really impressed with how easy everything went. Pro armor rocks and I'll continue to support...
  14. c.moore

Help me make the right choice in my purchase.....

I had a rzr xp and one of my buddys has a wildcat, I was tired of my rzr and wanted something different, I rode the wildcat and I just couldnt get comfortable with it. The wildcat is a nice machine if your hitting whoops and going in a straight line but to me it has way too much body roll coming...
  15. c.moore

Your best driving experiences?

I live in wv but dont let that fool you we have some trails that are man made from a very controversial practice of mining know as mountain top removal, once theyre done mining this leaves us with miles and miles of perfectly groomed roads with small rolling whoops and jumps and plenty of big...
  16. c.moore

Baja 500 Lifestyle

Awesome video, love the music, whats the name of the song? I like the shot of the jagged x on the murrays rear bumper, shows the true rivalry between teams and brands.
  17. c.moore

UTVUnderground to PREMIER the 2013 Mint 400 TV Show!!! MUST READ!!!

Thanks for all the hard work you do, when I want to know something race related or some technical questions I always come here, all the advertisements really clutter up some forums that take away the real beauty of what a forum is all about. I come to this site and see some aftermarket parts on...
  18. c.moore

Hopefully can am, arctic cat and the other big sport manufacturers can jump on board and get behind you and really push the sport to be seen. There's still a lot of people out there that dont know how capable a utv really is, almost every ride I go on I leave someone impressed or wanting to know...
  19. c.moore

JoeyD, I've been a long time lurker and just recently decided to join but I follow you on facebook and I give big kudos to you and polaris for the hardwork you all do promoting our sport. I'd like to see some other big name manufactures jump on ship and help promote, I think the sport is finally...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000