Search results

1. paulk

Walker Evans Walker Link

Got mine but was unable to ride this weekend,, I am really looking forward to seeing how they work first hand
  2. paulk

2015 Xp 1000 Replacement Axles

Running rhino brand from superatv all around.. 3k plus miles with no problems
  3. paulk

Walker Evans Walker Link

I ordered a set 2 days ago,, will see how these work
  4. paulk

Rage Thunder Tire Giveaway!

In need of a new set of tires soon, and these Rage tires look to be the ticket.... I now have 3 plugs in one rear and 1 in the other and the cuts in the fronts are blowing fine bubbles when I hit them with soapy water.
  5. paulk

weld it yourself cages?

here's one ,, says sold out though UTV Giant http://www.utvgiant.com/rzrrzrzwecak.html maybe give them a call to see if they are getting more
  6. paulk

Polaris XP1K CV boot Guard??

has anybody come up with a guard / shield / deflector to keep the small rocks from getting caught between the CV and the Diff housing,, it happens more on the driver side but still got one on the passenger side. Every time I stop for a break I check the area and have removed stones several...
  7. paulk

Turbocharged XP1K with 18'' Wheels!

like everything but the wheel/tire package
  8. paulk

SHAKEDOWN: 2015 High Lifter Edition RZR XP1000

read that the 2015 XP's were limited to 71mph not sure if this would be any different ( said lower reverse gear ) ECM flash time ( warranty voided ) heavier reverse chain ,,, why not make it standard for all XP's :confused:
  9. paulk

Polaris 2014 Chromoly Balenced Drive Shafts

^^^^^^^^^^this would be a phased drive shaft below is out of phase
  10. paulk

Polaris Looking for XP900 Walker Evans take offs for two seater

Here's a set http://www.rzrforums.net/polaris-rzr-parts-sale/139633-xp900-2-seat-walker-evans-2-0-dual-rate-shocks.html
  11. paulk

Belt change on a 900xp

the shiny silver things the belt rides in
  12. paulk

Belt change on a 900xp

put 2300 miles on my 900 original belt before I sold it. kept the spare one that I carried in the 900 for my 1K spare now. Just inspect it every 25 or so hours, blow out the clutches with a compressor and wipe down the sheeves with alcohol ( not the belt)
  13. paulk

"Build Threads".. you've got to be kidding

I hear that,, while I bolt on a cage and some accessories, I never call it a build, there just some add ons. Have even had some compliment my "build" when just showing another forum member a pic for reference
  14. paulk

2015 Polaris RZR lineup.

Dealer Show in Minnesota, starts July 28th
  15. paulk

ITP - UTVUnderground FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY! FREE WHEELS AND TIRES!

Very cool giveaway. Good looking Wheel/tire combo. I am in the market for a new set of tires and wheels anyway as the stockers are less than half at this point,, Be nice to win a set as opposed to having to purchase. Lot of nice looking rides on this thread :)
  16. paulk

Polaris adjustable suspension on polaris rzr 1000

Send them to shock therapy in AZ , 623-217-4959,,, and they get you set up
  17. paulk

Let's see your RZR 170's!

not mine but is for sale here in Az
  18. paulk

XP1000 cage from Elite RaceWorks

Thanks Ryan,, Great job on the cage
  19. paulk

XP1000 cage from Elite RaceWorks

I like it,,,, :D
  20. paulk

Pretty excited, our Black Pearl XP1K is...

Congrats,,, love my pearl
  21. paulk

All UTV's Polaris Files Complaint for Patent Infringement Against Arctic Cat

saw this and thought id share http://news.utvguide.net/2013/12/polaris-files-complaint-for-patent.html
  22. paulk

Looking for SR1 rhino

here's one in AZ http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/rvs/4195935075.html
  23. paulk

Polaris NEED engine help/advice....

heres a 11-12 motor,, ebay ending soon http://www.ebay.com/itm/7933-2012-11-12-Polaris-RZR-XP-900-Dry-Sump-Engine-Motor-Only-706-Miles-/301038986127?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item461752638f they do have another and get more all the time,, they buy wrecked ones and part...
  24. paulk

RZRforums.net is a joke

Im waiting till Jan to get the new XP1,, just incase they add the factory turbo,, I know that there is an issue with the 4 seater but it does not seam to be with the 2 seat I know a guy that broke 4 belts in his 1000 4 over thanksgiving at glamis,, doesnt make sense that high HP turbo 800...
  25. paulk

Yamaha Top speed?

my 06 686 was right at 62 on GPS like said,, 64 is very good for the rhino if that's from the speedo, they usually clock a little fast
  26. paulk

Bluetooth Speaker

Thanks,, been looking for something like this,, have an intercom in the RZR and did not want to also do a real stereo setup,,, other speakers I've found that seemed decent were upwards of $120+
  27. paulk

RZR XP 1000 "Busckshot Build" Take a closer look!!!!

I didn't like it the first time I saw it from the camp RZR pics but the more I see it the more I like it,,, would look bad a$$ with a paint job over a carbon fiber base,,, Can the body & cage be purchased separately
  28. paulk

Phoenix rides

Hey Steve, Sold my 900 and waiting for the first of the year to get the 1K,,, Otherwise I'd be riding with you,, Welcome to this forum
  29. paulk

2013 Camp RZR Updates (Photos)

Johnny from UTV Inc. Best of Show RZR 1000
  30. paulk

All UTV's Are these the most ADVANCED Shocks EVER???

and they can be adjusted on the fly,,, damb JRide by JRi Shocks - Smart phone adjustable shock system - YouTube
  31. paulk

My Play day

looks like you wanted to put a hand out or it got blown off the wheel and then had the where with all to put it back on,, glad you had the harnesses on,, most videos you see people are not wearing belts at all,, that sucks with a new ride
  32. paulk

Polaris RZR XP 900 - Best Air Intake?

have you checked out the one from KMS Performance http://www.kmsperformance.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=621
  33. paulk

New To This Forum

Welcome to this forum
  34. paulk

Can this be fix - Weld? ;-)

Can you get it warrantied?? Or were the bead locks added aftermarket Otherwise, like said, just weld it up LIMITED WARRANTY FOR WHEELS ITP/Carlisle Tire & Wheel Company warrants, subject to the terms, conditions and limitations stated herein, its products to be free from defects in...
  35. paulk

New guy from AZ

will do,,, the wife & I even do day rides up north in the summer time,, 2hr drive but cooler temps
  36. paulk

New guy from AZ

been lurking for a while,,,,figured I should sign up
  37. paulk

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

well that really sucks. was not ready to give up my XP yet anyway

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000