Search results

1. T

Happy B-Day J&M Jim!

Happy birthday .
  2. T

Looking to make your UTV stand out from the rest?????

So are you having them build you one for this season
  3. T

BEWARE !!!of silber turbo.

After multiple contacts with him we had to dispute the charge with PayPal .he tried to belittle my wife when she tried to get resolution.said she made smart remarks.only because he tried to fight with her saying the new turbo is a 1000 and it's the same setup.the new turbo is a 925cc.when she...
  4. T

BEWARE !!!of silber turbo.

we just purchased a turbo kit from them it's incomplete missing parts .no instructions.we contacted James and he is clueless.its missing the helix for the clutch.missing the instructions for the clutch setup.missing any info on the blowoff valve it comes disassembled no instructions on setup...
  5. T

Info on getting a wrap done

looking to get a full wrap done .what should I expect to pay.and who does nice work without breaking the bank
  6. T

T-day - Ocotillo Wells Nov 21-30

I was great meeting everyone sorry we couldn't make it back out for the ride my fuel pump took a crap on the way back to camp from your house .hope to get together soon
  7. T

T-day - Ocotillo Wells Nov 21-30

We will be out there would love to hook up again .
  8. T

Lets see your DOGS!

This is Cali she loves to ride.
  9. T

Customizing a 2014 Bombardier CanAm Maverick 1000

It's a str8up Motorsports cage
  10. T

Kawasaki Lowering seats in the Teryx4?

I have a sawzall and a welder . How low do you want to lower your seats.lol. My moto is FCk it it's not my car.
  11. T

Where do can I find...

Try kartek in corona
  12. T

Pictures from the Ocotillo Well trip 4/4-4/6/14

Sidewinder in pumpkin patch
  13. T

Pictures from the Ocotillo Well trip 4/4-4/6/14

I was a great time ready to do it again
  14. T

Ocotillo Wells Trip April 4th-6th

Had a great time meating and rideing with everyone .thanks hope we can set it up to do again soon
  15. T

Cleghorn rd this Sunday mar 23rd?

Never been up there is there parking for a 30' toyhauler or do I need a smaller trailer to bring toys up there
  16. T

Need a trip soon

Last weekend in march I will be out there also April 4-6 . A bunch of us will be out there .there is a post already on here about ocotillio in April.if any of those days you want to meet up
  17. T

Post Pics of Your Teryx's, Show off you builds

Thanks it's on textbook trail in ocotillio

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000