Search results

1. B

Official: 2014 Mint 400 race thread

Glad to see your taking my advice and using smiles!! :D:D:eek::)
  2. B

Is Casey 100% sure that trash was left by the teams that were pitted there?? If so how does he know for sure what kind of proof does he have? I know our team left after the morning race and luckily no one else parked there and trashed it after we left... I just don't know how he can penalize...
  3. B

Proof enough for me...... They're guilty!!! LOL:D
  4. B

Hey Reid..... I think at heart your probably a good guy. You defiantly have a way with words and aren't afraid to voice your opinion. My advice to you is to try not to be judgmental and think about your posts before you start typing. :) I respect your fabrication skills and wished I would of had...
  5. B

That dry lake bed was crazy!!! All we could see was the helicopter, so we slowed way down and headed toward it.... When the dust cleared at the end there was three wrecked race cars!!! Luckily we only missed the course by a hundered yards or so!! :eek:
  6. B

Well said Cory......
  7. B

Yep gonna be fun!! Your right about the beer..... It's always seems to be the last one that gets me in trouble!!! :) So I guess we will meet you by the beer garden Joey!!!:) we will be on the road in a few hours..... See you all there....
  8. B

About time someone got this thread going..... Thanks Matt.... We are ready to rock!! We lucked out and got the first draw position and for some reason Brian wants me the drive the first lap??? Im very excited to be back in the saddle. I talked Brian into letting my brother in-law John co-drive...
  9. B

Mint 400 who's ready!

We're ready.....:)
  10. B

2014 Mint 400 News & Information

Right on!!!!
  11. B

Mini Raptor Trophy Truck--RZR

Simply a work of art!! Nice job!!
  12. B

Idle goes up when I engage AWD

When you push the AWD button it is grounding the front diff which completes a circuit and locks the diff. I was having some issues with mine and I hooked up an aftermarket switch and then grounded the front diff by itself instead of through the wiering harness and it works fine. I didn't have a...
  13. B

WTB gear one steering rack for teryx.

Gear one racks are not all they are cracked up to be I had one on my rzr that I took off and put the stock one back on! The gear one rack wore out and has tons of slop! Check out billet king I've heard good things, plus I think they have a built in quickner! Just my $.2
  14. B

Shock revalving for dummies....

I'm not sure if your shocks have bleeder holes on the pistons if they do you can restrict the flow of oil by simply plugging the holes. The holes are threaded and all you have to do is find a screw that fits. Buy doing this it will slow both rebound and compression. When we went testing with...
  15. B

Polaris 1000xp giveaway??

Yeah I saw that last week too. I know that if they were trying to contact me I would defiantly be available! :)
  16. B

LOL......I heard they worked at MAD MEDIA?????:D
  17. B

Anybody on here or anybody know anyone who won one of the new polaris 1000s?? Just curious who the luck SOBs are.:D
  18. B

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

I guess I'll drive if I have too...:D
  19. B

Mini Me-Buckshot X2 bodied Buckshot Bullet

Keep em coming! Looks awesome!
  20. B

I wonder if they are going to deliver the one I won or do I have to pick it up?
  21. B

Wow! I'm impressed! The suspension looks like it works awesome! I like the bigger cockpit, more wheel base, 29" tires, doors, new cage design ect. This is a machine you can buy and not have to put another $5000 into it! Now all I need is $20,000 and I'm set........ Someday:D
  22. B

I bet Joey will "win" one too! LOL... lucky SOB! So...I'm winning one rusty5150 is winning one only 3 left! Good luck guys! :eek:
  23. B

Whoever put those pictures out is a douche!! I for one like the drama and speculation that leads up to the unveil. The pictures didn't totally ruin it but they did take away from it alittle. I think I might have to start saving some money because the Big Guy might get a new RZR, that is if I...
  24. B

Mini Me-Buckshot X2 bodied Buckshot Bullet

Another awesome build..... Can't wait to see the final product
  25. B

Just as can am and arctic cat are catching up Polaris is going to set the bar even higher! I wish I would have bought polairis stock back in 2008. Can't wait to see what they have coming out!
  26. B

Rzr build.

Looks awesome!! There isn't a straight tube on that thing!! Awesome design!
  27. B

SCORE/BITD Contender

I thought you weren't going to brag?? :D your car looks great! And yeah Cory just does what Cory does sometimes it gets him and sometimes it doesn't! He's a great guy and has done a lot for our sport!
  28. B

SCORE/BITD Contender

Looks good! Bullet proof chassi will never happen!:)
  29. B

All UTV's Rockstar Racing going to Australia!

Wow he's got to be excited about that... How long is he gonna be over there??
  30. B

Yamaha King long travel shocks bottoming out

Gotcha you need more rebound damping. If I'm not mistaken internal bumps are for full bump not full droop. It still could be too soft of spring rate. Limit straps will help also.
  31. B

Yamaha King long travel shocks bottoming out

Are you hitting the bottom of the car or just bottoming out the suspension?? If you are repeatedly bottoming out your suspension it's your spring rate and compression dampening. Adding preload will not help this issue preload is for ride height only and has nothing to do with bottoming out. When...
  32. B

Bringing the old girl out of retirement

Right on Mike...... Exciting to see your son getting in the drivers seat! That series out in Cal City sounds like fun!
  33. B

Yamaha BITD sr1 class build

Saw you guys thurs. on Fremont but didn't have a chance to say hey. The car came out great! How did the race end up for you guys?
  34. B

No Love From the Underground!

This is an open forum all you have to do is start threads and post pictures and the love will come.
  35. B

You gonna post some test videos??
  36. B

full tube chassis rzr

Build looks great keep the pics coming
  37. B

My BITD rzr xp4 build thread

Right on, car looks great by the way! I used to race BITD, it's tons of fun good luck.
  38. B

My BITD rzr xp4 build thread

You might want to check with Cory from UTVRA and make sure that light is legal for BITD.
  39. B

Will the 2013 KOH UTV Race Scare People Away or Bring More

I talked to the 1938 guys and they said he almost left after the pre-run!! He hated it and won't be back!
  40. B

Ford Raptor LAUNCH & FAIL Video.. HOLY CRAP!!

Unbelievable!!! They looked sober too!!! Dumbasss!!!!
  41. B

You keeping it a secret? I'm just really curious so many people have said "looks heavy". You've done a great job on the build car looks awesome!
  42. B

Lets Debate... Which form of UTV racing takes the most skill?? POLL

Couldn't have said it better myself Steve..... Exactly what I was thinking.
  43. B

What's the number?? I say 2100#
  44. B

Best RZR 800 engine kit

Weller sells a stroker-big bore kit that they call the turbo killer!! You can't go wrong with Kroyer either. You just need to call em both and make a choice they are going to be able to give you all the accurate specs.
  45. B

Best RZR 800 engine kit

I've been looking into doing the same and all my research has come up with going with a turbo. There are a lot of diff kits out there and they all vary in price. What exactly are you thinking??? Big bore?? Stroker crank?? How much do you want to spend??? Clutching can really make a huge...
  46. B

BITD weight and teardown

Well said Matt I couldn't agree more! BTW we missed you last weekend.....
  47. B

BITD weight and teardown

That's what I heard......guess it wasn't true.
  48. B

BITD weight and teardown

I heard they wouldn't let anyone see the scale results.... But someone on here said 320 less then jagged so that would put them in the 1600 pound range.
  49. B

BITD weight and teardown

I don't know him personally either, he says we need to weigh your car we let him..... I guess I don't have any reason to not trust him. Anyway you have your reasons and I can respect that. But sometimes it's better not not sweat the small stuff, the UTVRA isn't perfect but who or what is...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000