Search results

1. B

Polaris 1000xp giveaway??

Anybody on here or anybody know anyone who won one of the new polaris 1000s?? Just curious who the luck SOBs are.:D
  2. B

Posting pics with iPad?

Anbody know of good app so that I can post pics from my iPad??
  3. B

1938 BITD 900XP Build

Brian and I started his 900XP build a few weeks ago heres a few pics.
  4. B

Parker 425??

Anyone going out to Parker spectate, This should be an awesome race with over 30 Trophy Trucks and over 30 class 1 cars. We will be out on Shea road camping starting Thursday nite. Contengency is awsome also!!!
  5. B

2011 Parker 250 Info & Roll Call

Best in the Desert Off Road Racing Draw for start positions is Dec. 22nd (next week). So whos going?? This is a great race the 1929 will be there.
  6. B

Dirty Dawg Performance teams up with 1929 RZR

The 1929 RZR is proud to anounce our newest sponsor. Dale from Dirty Dawg Performance has agreed to help us out with some motor work. He is going to do some porting, pistons, weld the crank, and a few other top secret mods. We are keeping it kind of mild so that we dont compromise the...
  7. B

1929 Rebuild

Well after about 2500 hard miles it was time to tear her down and fix a few problems. I took some before and after pics of what Ive been fixing.
  8. B

LORRS comeing to Havasu???

Hey I have herd that LORRS is in talks with Lake Havasu City. They want to build a 1 mile course out at sara park. I guess they have preliminary approval the city is wanting more info. This would be an awesome venue and LHC would benifite huge from this.
  9. B

WORCS Havasu????

Anyone coming to Havasu on Mar. 20th for the WORCS race??? Im planning on racing.
  10. B

Pit Bull Rocker Uber XOR

The Best In The Desert 1929 RZR team is proud to announce its sponsorship by Pit Bull tires. We received our first set of Pit Bull Rockers last week. These tires are very impressive, they look very tough and rugged. They have tall lugs that wrap down on to the side wall, 8 ply rated and have...
  11. B

Anybody running HiPer wheels?

Just curious if anyone is running Hiper wheels? Or if you have heard of anyone using them and how they like them?
  12. B

Searchlight Grand Prix!!

Anyone planning on going to the searchlight Grand Prix?? This is a true Grand Prix the track is usually 10 miles or so and runs through the city streets, through car ports and peoples backyards it has a neat motocross section and some good desert. Entry fees last year were only $45 there is a $5...
  13. B

Terribles Primm Gran Prix

BITD finally posted the info letter today on the Primm Gran Prix. They had to keep the track on private property because they were not able to pay an extra $25000 for desert tortise research. Sooo the track is only going to be 6 miles..... I imagine it will be the same format as the Bluewater...
  14. B

Sponsorships

Hey guys without sounding like an idiot, how do you go about getting sponsered??? I am new to racing so I dont have a huge resume I love racing and would love the opportunity to be able to race more often but lack of cash makes it tough. It seems like if your not in the utv industry its easy to...
  15. B

Hey Im new to this forum so far I like what I see. I have a 2008 RZR I have been doing some racing my last race was the BITD bluewater gp we were in the 1929.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000