Search results

1. B

How many racers are going to run the electronic suspension in the new RZR?

The short-course sanctioning bodies used to forbid active suspension, don't know if that's still the case.. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  2. B

new Delrin for a XP4

Bones, just order a stick of the correct o.d. stock from Grainger and make your own, or another option is oil impregnated bronze (oilite).
  3. B

All UTV's Adjusting Toe

I would find the center of the rear of the chassis (measure between the rear lower control arm pivots) and do the same for the front. Drop plumb bobs from those points and draw (i use a chalk line) a line extending from beyond the front of the car, to beyond the rear of the car, through those...
  4. B

All UTV's Adjusting Toe

You are assuming that the rear is square and that there is zero toe.. Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk
  5. B

All UTV's Adjusting Toe

That will be an issue wih any method of checking front toe only (which is what he originally asked about)... Also, so long as nothing is bent, the tie rods should be the same length. If one is longer than the other with the rack centered and car square, something isn't right. The best, cheapest...
  6. B

All UTV's Adjusting Toe

I've had the front drive axles cause that issue, specifically a worn inner tripod joint. As far as checking toe on the UTV (or any vehicle for that matter), I use use a set of toe plates. Makes it real quick and easy. Longacre Toe Plates - Speedway Motors, America's Oldest Speed Shop
  7. B

Yamaha And so it begins...

38lb Odyssey battery out, 9lb Braille lithium-ion battery in.. Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk
  8. B

A little early christmas present to me, courtesy of Sparco USA, Walker Evans Racing, and Eibach Springs.. Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk
  9. B

Yamaha 09 Crossplane SR1 Build

I didn't really like the play in it, and I am building the car for me. I set the steering wheel where i wanted it, no need to adjust anymore, or add more weight to the car.
  10. B

Yamaha 09 Crossplane SR1 Build

I've got one that you can have if you want it, I just took it out of mine.
  11. B

Brake pedal done.. Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk
  12. B

Re: And so it begins... SR1 build The build is coming along slowly but surely. Here are some crappy cell phone pics..
  13. B

Yamaha 2007 R1 wiring question

Thank you for the replies.. I have a downloaded copy of the R1 service manual now. I am probably just going to leave the pigtail for the stock display tucked under the dash so that I can plug it in if I need to run the diag through it. My primary display will be the IQ3, that way I can see all...
  14. B

Yamaha 2007 R1 wiring question

I'm just about to start the wiring and plumbing in my SR1 project, and have a few questions. Is the stock dash required for any reason other than display (I am planning on using a Racepak IQ3 dash)? Also, the harness was missing the connector for the stator, and the wires are all white with no...
  15. B

All UTV's where in so cal

Parker Pumper/Racing Plus is in Riverside. They stock Alpinestars, Sparco, Crow, Pyrotect, Simpson, and Oakley driving suits. As far as helmets, they have Bell, Simpson, Pyrotect, HJC, and Sparco. They wire them on site.
  16. B

Cool short video

I just thought I'd share a short video from my "day job".. This was shot last weekend at our season finale by Will Roegge using RED One cameras.. enjoy :) Samuel Hübinette Racing- Formula Drift 2011 Final - YouTube
  17. B

Well, I have finally started my SR1 Rhino project. Here are some crappy cell phone pics from the beginning of the disassembly. I bought it as an unfinished project from somebody else, and I definitely have some cutting and welding to do. I already sold the engine out of it, and have an '08 R1...
  18. B

Lets see your Helmet Paint!!!! Here's Mine by CRDesigns.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66941309@N02/6094277566/
  19. B

All UTV's Pre bent exhaust tubing

Also try Performance Tube Bending... PTB - Performance Tube Bending, Inc.
  20. B

All UTV's COOLING FOR YOUR SR1/RACE UTV'S WITH ENGINE SWAP'S

Good luck getting Summit or Jegs (or anyone else for that matter) to open up the shop on a Sunday to deliver a radiator to you. Clint has the best customer service and builds the best cooling system products, end of story.
  21. B

SEMA

I got that part :), but they will have two rigs outside.. The black one (near the proving grounds) and the blue one (in front of the main hall entrance).. My race Challenger will be at the blue one..
  22. B

VP C12

No, I just have a cash acct there to purchase race fuel. I think they give me a little break because I buy 3 or 4 drums per month..
  23. B

SEMA

Which Magnaflow truck will your SR1 be at?
  24. B

VP C12

Yeah, it was a 54 gal drum. It was $540 plus the $25 drum fee (I forgot to bring an empty drum to return).
  25. B

VP C12

I just bought a drum of it from Downs Energy in Corona.. I think it was about $550..
  26. B

Ken Block Gymkhana Part 3.....WOW

They forgot to show the part where he totalled the car the first day of filming..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000