Search results

1. B

Dumont Dunes - Holloween 2014

I used to go to Dumont every year for Halloween you will have a blast! I would go this year if I didn't have another obligation that weekend
  2. B

Free Intercom System for 2015 Wildcat Sport Owner

Did you give this away yet? I have bwen thinking about trading in my big cat on one of these!
  3. B

GMZ Race Products - How We Roll Video

Pretty cool video. It's always good too see the faces behind the brands! That kahuna tire is definitely one I'm considering when I get some new skids!
  4. B

Hey UTV Racers wanna win $5000?

Man this does look awesome! I would love to make it!
  5. B

What's next?

Found it http://www.flyskyrunner.com
  6. B

Rally On The Rocks

Hey Rusty you find a trailer yet? I have a lead for you on a trailer that could easily handle your car hauling needs plus has living quarters.
  7. B

Utah Trip

I live in cedar city and know the mountain very well! Pm me when your trip gets closer and I will see if I will be able to take you on a tour.
  8. B

my quicksandmotorsports venom.

Pretty sweet man! I bet that's a blast to tear up the sand in!
  9. B

All UTV's "OUTLAW UTV'S" 2013 Protolite-Night Train

That looks amazing! I would be interested to get some specs, or possibly some build photos.
  10. B

2014 UTV WALL CALENDAR?

I'd buy one!
  11. B

All UTV's Polaris Files Complaint for Patent Infringement Against Arctic Cat

My guess is there will be a settlement where AC pays Polaris a bunch of money to be able to build the little fella.
  12. B

2014 WORCS Production 1000 Class Del Amo Motorsports Fabwerx Build

this looks great! I'm a fan of the maverick. this one looks like it is going to have great potential. keep up the good work!
  13. B

BREAKDOWN: Greg Biffle's Turbo Z1 Powered RZR XP1K - VIDEO

The cats pretty sick too.... But I might be a little biased haha
  14. B

Mini Raptor Trophy Truck--RZR

This is awesome can't wait to see more!
  15. B

No Limit Wheels - new guys here

Welcome to the Underground! Currently rockin the stocks but I gotta say you guys make some sick wheels!
  16. B

Ryan Piplic going to attempt NEW UTV long jump record!!

Wish I could go! If any body lives close enough to St George to make it I highly recommend checking it out! www.fallfuelfest.com went last year it was blast! Along with the world record UTV jump there will also be, ultimate motocross, ultimate UTV, tuff truck races, diesel dyno competition and...
  17. B

What would u pay for this

X2 on that idea
  18. B

What would u pay for this

Probably at least my left huevo for this car! Freakin awesome rig!
  19. B

FNG- Friendly new guy here.

Remember there is no replacement for displacement ;)
  20. B

We all love a good FAIL video... Polaris RZR fail / barrel roll..

At least he was good spirited about the whole deal! I like his cage.
  21. B

Yamaha BITD sr1 class build

One word, BITCHEN!
  22. B

Newbie from southern Utah

Right on man! Ya make it back down south very often?
  23. B

Newbie from southern Utah

I probably shoulda done this a while ago, as I have already posted once or twice on other threads. Any ways names Brett from cedar city Utah. I have orange wildcat but I'm not biased. I pretty much like any thing you play in the dirt with. I've been reading the forum for a long time, figured I...
  24. B

Utah new guy

That is a awesome looking car! It was on ksl for a while I highly considered buying it. I hope you enjoy it!
  25. B

PCI SXS Busa Build

Just read the whole thread start to finish. I just gotta say amazing craftsmanship! I love the powder coat color on the chassis, very classy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000