Search results

1. Team Green

New Polaris S Velocity

The Velocity is an all aluminum drop down piggy back shock. Drop down PB means the PB is positioned on the body in such a position that is allows for an additional zone of dampening control. Once the piston passes the Bridge (where the PB mounts) it enters a bump zone that is fully controlled...
  2. Team Green

New Polaris S Velocity

This new platform just won the King of the Hammers so first race, first place! The shocks were production Velocities with Eibach springs and cross overs with valving slightly tuned for Mitch Guthrie JR. These same shocks were also used by Sara Price on her Turbo S, Mitch Guthrie SR (Turbo S...
  3. Team Green

Racers burned at Lucerne

What amazes me is the number of people, either recreationalists or racers that do not wear gloves. Don't just wear gloves, wear an approved fire rated glove. Don't wear MX glove either as those will melt to your hands in a fire. If you are involved in a fire, even if you aren't an occupant you...
  4. Team Green

Elka Stage 5 shocks for Rzr 1000 xp

He wanted expert advice on Elka so I suggested and Elka Expert................
  5. Team Green

Planning a Baja motorcycle trip and looking for SxS advice

For what you are going to spend to rent a SXS for two weeks you might just consider hiring a tour company like Baja Bound or others. Here is a "what if" for you. You rent a SXS and it blows a belt or worse and now you have a dead chase vehicle with only dirt bikes to help retrieve it. Now...
  6. Team Green

Elka Stage 5 shocks for Rzr 1000 xp

Contact Doug Roll at Roll Designs, He is a west coast rep for Elka and has been for 15 plus years. 760 731-5920
  7. Team Green

any one with experience with Monster Exhaust?

I have never heard of them so I can't help but I would not recommend a Packed muffler system like a quad or dirt bike. I feel a mechanical muffler is the way to go for durability and sound. Too many slip on packed mufflers are just noise makers. Loud UTV's are annoying UTV's!
  8. Team Green

2019 KOH

Cool news is Trophy trucks are coming to KOH in an invitational race for big money but the bad news is (in my opinion) they moved the UTV race to the first Sunday of the week (Feb 3). This opens up a host of questions like: When can you pre-run, when is qualifying, when is tech, when will the...
  9. Team Green

NEW POLARIS RZR XP TURBO-S IS HERE!!

Both Rob Mac and Menzie run a system that was designed by Wayne (formerly of Fox) It is not any type of electronic Dynamix though. It is all based on fluid flow and bypass that can be controlled by the navigator. It is a plumbing nightmare but still very cool in that world of Country Club racers.
  10. Team Green

KOH Qualifing Order

I wonder how they picked the Power Hour?
  11. Team Green

Earning your start position for BITD.

I'm not even racing and I heard the change was being made for 2018. They needed a blanket policy that worked for all classes since so many classes don't have 10 cars entered. There are arguments that make since from both sides but with a class(es) this big in UTV racing some special...
  12. Team Green

Did everyone move on.

When is the weekend race update showing up? or do I need to go to FB to find it?
  13. Team Green

The 30" vs. 32"- Thoughts on Both

I have been running the new 32" BFG that just won the Baja 1000 and the final BITD race on our XP1000 SE Rock and Trail edition with excellent results. I did 500 miles of Baja and some pre running at the King of the Hammers and you would have to pay me to give these tires up. They do rub...
  14. Team Green

Tell me who has a chance to beat Team Millen. Baja 1K

Take anyone listed in the Turbo class and toss their name in the hat and randomly pull out your winner! This is the Baja 1000 and it is anyone's game. Yes, it takes talent and speed but above all else it takes preparation not only for the Race vehicle but your race plan as well. Plan for the...
  15. Team Green

Smallest Wheel that will fit a 2016 Turbo XP RZR?

The 4WP guys put little tires on to transport their show cars in the transporters but not sure what they are. Look like 14" wheels with Smart car tires! There might be some images in someone's pics from the Sand Show.
  16. Team Green

UTVUNDERGROUND LAUNCHES “THE LEGENDS RALLY” WITH HORSEPOWER ADVENTURES

A Baja experience like no other. Legends Rally v2 was epic!
  17. Team Green

Pre Baja 1k shakedown Textron Offroad

Do you have a link that works?
  18. Team Green

Desert Racing Rules 101 (Unwritten/Common Sense)

Just a bystander here and not picking sides but I have two comments. If the bumper you are describing (and don't like) passes tech, isn't it then legal and OK? Aren't they the final call on that ruling? It seems like they have been in use for at least two seasons in at least two series...
  19. Team Green

Is Yamaha better at track/short course than Polaris?

Wait, You are asking a question but you want us to put our opinions aside? My opinion is if you are thinking about getting into racing you better be prepared to get a new machine at least every other year. The way these UTV's are evolving whatever is good today is going to obsolete tomorrow...
  20. Team Green

2017 Baja 500 (Official Thread)

The story about the locked gate is the same crazy shit that Honda used to pull back in the late 80's and 90's when Kawasaki started their run of victories that lasted 9 years. Factory Honda versus Factory Kawasaki was some serious shit in those days. Honda switched bikes one year when the...
  21. Team Green

All UTV's New 32" BFG!!!

Holz racing arms front and rear but stock width. No visible rubbing that I saw .
  22. Team Green

All UTV's New 32" BFG!!!

Here is an image of the tire in question from RJ's pre runner. 250 plus miles of pre running with no spare and zero issues. This tire makes the 15" wheel look small. Traction and durability are awesome! It feels very soft but showed virtually no wear in those pre run miles.
  23. Team Green

Arctic Cat Desert race car purchase program now on ACs website.

You forget that ATV racing back then did not have a production rule so that logic does not apply.
  24. Team Green

Honda New Honda Talon

It already exists
  25. Team Green

CALIFORNIA - CODE RED ACTION ALERT - SAVE CA OHV PROGRAM - PHASE TWO

Don't be a bystander and think your neighbor will do enough for you. Take the few moments to do something that could have a lasting effect on the future of your off-road recreational activities. Don't regret not getting involved when it is to late!
  26. Team Green

2017 King of the Hammers

Map is live on Cartotracks! I was so looking forward to doing "Full of Hate"
  27. Team Green

2017 King of the Hammers

King of the Hammer maps to go live tomorrow at 12PST. Go to Cartotracks.com to get set up to get your off-line maps. For Android users there is a new app available now that allows you to purchase and download straight from the APP. ios users do not have that luxury yet. Check out Cartotracks...
  28. Team Green

2017 King of the Hammers

They are on the vendor map at least! Maybe demo's or as little as a display.
  29. Team Green

Who Here Has Actually Run the Baja 1000 in a UTV?

I have done it prior to the current high level of competition and popularity and actually won the Baja 500 and Baja 1000. I have been around Baja since my dad raced the very first Baja 1000 in 1967. I have been a part of legendary Baja teams like, Kawasaki, Herbst, Rob Mac, Mastercraft. With...
  30. Team Green

CASEY FOLKS CROSSES THE FINAL FINISH LINE

RIP Casey! In my former 2 wheeled life I was fortunate enough to have a very long history with Casey and the races he promoted dating back to the late 80's. His vision and creativity to do what others couldn't pull off let alone imagine will be missed. It is an end of an era without the hard...
  31. Team Green

2017 King of the Hammers

I listened as much as I could last night. The Saturday Qualifying course will be all new in 2017 and named the "Jeep Proving Grounds" based on the new sponsor Jeep. Dave said to expect tight turns and some jumps. He expects it to be a crowd pleaser but not a vehicle destroyer. 47 teams have...
  32. Team Green

5th Wheel Hitch Set Up

My advice - don't let anyone help you when hooking up or taking off your trailer so a step gets missed or not completed. Don't be in a hurry! Nothing worse then dropping your trailer on your brand new truck bed!
  33. Team Green

Should BITD Have Let Max Gordon (8yr Old) Race??

Precedent set but my guess is if anyone else on the planet wanted to do this it wouldn't have happened. Wasn't there also a Blue light issue with this particular entry?
  34. Team Green

Picked up The General

PRP makes a bag to fill that void in the console!
  35. Team Green

Walker Evans Walker Link

Thanks for your review Jamie! Whenever you are in need to have them serviced it is on me! Just send me an email. Speaking of service there is no reason to have them serviced at an accelerated rate compared to your shocks so just keep them on that schedule. Happy trails!
  36. Team Green

Walker Evans Walker Link

I have not seen anything yet and even checked my spam.
  37. Team Green

Walker Evans Walker Link

Mr. Canadian Jamie, Not one has more miles with Walker links than I do so let me give you the low down. First off anytime you spend money on something you want to get your money's worth, I can understand that. Because this is a relatively new product there aren't many in the field yet but we...
  38. Team Green

Norra 1000

For the average guy wanting to race Baja I think this is a great option since it is easy to chase, relatively smooth course (limited whoops and silt) multiple day stages so you can work on your car when done for the day. They added a basically stock class for UTV's so now no one has an excuse.
  39. Team Green

No Racing for the Recalled

I think it will be up to each individual promoter but I can only assume that there will be some assumed responsibility / risk to both the owner and the promoter by going against this "do not ride" notice. I noticed that in Australia they cancelled an event out of safety for their entrants.
  40. Team Green

LeadNav GPS

The Dual 160 is an external antenna that works via Blue tooth with up to 5 devices in your vehicle. It basically boosts the signal of your ipad, iPhone etc device or sends a signal to a device without GPS capability like an old ipad (which I use). Your standard GPS receiver in your device will...
  41. Team Green

#1999 UTVUG / CageWRX / Polaris RZR - Larry Ragland In-Car Video Mint 400

This is your opinion, Our siren / horn was in working order and the controls for such are in the drivers hands in the 1999. Maybe our siren isn't loud enough for you to hear? Hard for me to compare when you have ear buds in, a loud rear exhaust. It is my opinion we never hit anyone with...
  42. Team Green

Mint 400 War Story Photo's & Video Scott Yancey #1967

The 1999 appreciated the tow out. You guys are a class act!
  43. Team Green

Yamaha yxz suspention

Or if you want to make an even better improvement you wrap those Eibach springs around a set of Walker Evans 2.5 Velocity Series shocks. We just finished final settings at Glamis yesterday.
  44. Team Green

2016 King OF Hammers?????

Maps of KOH available from Cartotracks!!! Forget Lowrance, forget handheld GPS, use your smartphone or tablet / iPad to see 2016 King of the Hammers courses and a Hammertown map - all OFFLINE - but still GPS-enabled! The maps contain everything you need all in one file that you download...
  45. Team Green

What Artic Cat model will Robby Gordon race at KOH?

Cartotracks.com has the pit map and the bike course up on their site right now. The rest will get loaded as the week rolls on. You must load these maps before you loose cell service on the lake or they won't work.
  46. Team Green

Who is attending / camping at King of The Hammers! UTVUG Compound??

Walker Evans Racing will be there! To help, test, tune and support!
  47. Team Green

Honda Pioneer 1000 Long travel

Walker Evans Racing has performance shocks available after the first of the year and will make shocks for LT once someone decides to build something.
  48. Team Green

2012 t4 help

My initial guess is you speed sensor is either bad, unplugged or damaged. What does it do when you rev it up in neutral? If it is fine in neutral but not in gear look at trying a speed sensor. Is your ECU reflashed?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000