Search results

1. T

The 30" vs. 32"- Thoughts on Both

Yea I'm surprised they don't for the rzr. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

Yep I weighed them when I got them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

They probably weigh that. My 14" racelines weigh 15 lbs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T

The liberty's are 30.6? That would be badass. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

Bummer. They look like there going to be good tires. Was looking for weights but had mixed results. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

Does anyone know when they will be releasing them? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T

Can-Am A little PlastiDip project

Very nice. I'm experimenting with the vinyl wrap and plasti dip. Just wrapped my maverick myself (it was challenging and turned out pretty good) and an getting ready to plasti dip a buddies maverick to see how well they both hold up. I just plasti dipped my top a arms black tonight to see how...
  8. T

Can-Am A little PlastiDip project

How's your plasti dip holding up so far? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. T

Maverick Color Change

Thanks man! It's my first time trying this and I am really liking it. You guys coming to dunefest this year again? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. T

Maverick Color Change

Haven't been on here much but here's how it sits now. All the yellow was wrapped in the satin pearl white. I have some matte brown metallic on order that matches the wheels that I'm going to do some accents along with some blue pinstriping. Now just need to get rid of the yellow arms! Sent...
  11. T

turbo maverick clutch

I'm hesitant too, but I want some more power. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. T

turbo maverick clutch

X2 on the upgrades for the xrs? I'm still 100% stock but getting ready to reflash and paddle. So if like to get the clutch ready. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. T

Maverick Color Change

So I've decided I'm tired of the yellow on my xrs. I ordered some samples and decided to wrap all my yellow in a satin pearl white. I got a smaller piece to try it out before I order enough to do my maverick. I figured I try it on the hood piece since it was smaller, easiest to take off and had...
  14. T

UTVUnderground / Can-Am Maverick Turbo BUILD - #WWYD2AM

You guys should put a halo locker in the front. Then it would be the perfect machine! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. T

SKAT-TRAK WARLOCK BY EXTREME TIRE 30X11X14

Kind of what I figured. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. T

I meant to say rub not run. The xrs have a hard te clearing 30"'s. I agree with you with the ground clearance, and I also think that even though they are a 30" tire with them being light it will pull them just fine. But with them being light hopefully they are still a tough tire. In the Oregon...
  17. T

Would like to run these on my XRS but a 30" tire will run so I'll probably have to stick with the 26x12.5. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. T

Post your favorite UTV photo....

Been awhile since anyone has posted here so I figured I'd add this. Winchester bay, OR from last weekend. Killer sunrise ride. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. T

2016 Yamaha Wolverine

Maybe at the sand sport super show?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. T

Can-Am Best doors for the Maverick?

I haven't seen anyone else with UTV inc doors. I just took my time adjusting them a little at a time while riding and they close very easy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. T

Can-Am Best doors for the Maverick?

I run utv inc doors. I think they look the best. They fit good, kind of pain to get adjusted but once you get them they are good. I'd buy them again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. T

Hyperspot optics vs others

Has anyone had any experience with the hyperspot optics? I currently run a 40" totron, pair of totron pods on the aPillars, and my headlights are converted to rigid d2 duallys. Thinking about putting my bar on my truck and upgrading my maverick. Just curious if the hyperspot optics were worth...
  23. T

Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

Any updates in the tires? When will the 28x10's be available? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. T

Post your favorite UTV photo....

Me and my best friend tearing up Whinchester Bay Dunes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. T

UTVUnderground 2014 Can-Am Maverick Max BUILD Thread

What he said! My favorite max build so far! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. T

UTVUnderground / Can-Am Maverick Turbo BUILD - #WWYD2AM

That would be badass. Do it Joey! I love the look. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. T

What if your cage was welded right in front of you?

I want cage wrx to show some maverick love... I keep waiting for a company to come out with a cage kit for the maverick. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. T

Polaris CageWRX Front Bumper/Integrated Swaybar

With the turbo maverick coming out soon you guys better get on it! I have a feeling there will be a lot of them running around. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. T

Something similar to that would be sweet. Love that cage. Just needs to be a little lower in the front.
  30. T

Good. I keep waiting for a company to sell a cage kit for them. Your guys rzr cages are nice. Especially the fiberglass and carbon fiber windshield frames. My maverick needs one. Love that style. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. T

When are you guys going to make a cage kit for the maverick?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. T

Sometimes I just sit in it...

Haha everytime after you get it all cleaned up!! I do the same thing! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. T

Haha not to much excitement on there anyway Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  34. T

If you got on the maverick forum still you'd know that mega. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  35. T

Paddle shift?? (no CVT)

I think if they go away from cvt clutching you will see prices jump a lot. Also instead of the belt being the weak link it will be front and rear diffs, gears in the transmission itself. I don't know about you guys but I'd rather change a belt. I know grabbing gears would be badass though...
  36. T

My rugged setup for my maverick

Haha thanks man! It's awesome! Having a killer time in Hawaii. Maui is an awesome place! We leave tomorrow to come home. I'm itching to get back out to the dunes to go ride. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  37. T

NEW 2015 Can-Am Maverick TURBO

You better let us know when you take it out. I want to come check it out! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  38. T

UTVUnderground 2014 Can-Am Maverick Max BUILD Thread

So what's the deal with this build? Any updates? I think some of us are ready to see this thing. Tired of seeing rzr builds and no can-am love. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  39. T

Clearance Sale

Your guys clearance section is bad news for me lol. Every time I look on there I end up ordering something! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  40. T

Well i had an awesome bachelor party and got to use my rugged setup a lot over the weekend. My thoughts on my setup are that it rocks! The 686 intercom is killer, It has plenty of volume and vox adjustments, is really clear even without the DSP Chip (might upgrade to that in the future) even on...
  41. T

*** Hot New Items *** By Rugged Radios

Cost? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. T

Twisted Grip says HELLO

For brand preference the most popular is polaris I'd say hands down. There all good machines just depends on what you like best. Don't know what it takes to become a dealer for any of the manufacturers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  43. T

Another update, got my steering wheel mount made and installed. I also ordered a new headset, got the h42 ultimate headset. My original one was the standard h42. The differences between the two is the ultimate has their comfort kit on it which has gel pads, cloth cover, and a foam mic cover...
  44. T

A little update in my intercom/radio install. Got the handheld radio mounted. I just used some smaller rubber grommets to space it out from the dash to the radio will still clip on the mount like it it supposed to, worked pretty good. To run the cables for the headsets I decided to go down...
  45. T

That would more than cover the Oregon dunes for sure.
  46. T

Dang that's a good price! What sort of range do you guys expect to get out of it?
  47. T

What's the pricing like? Might want to upgrade from my handheld soon. Especially since I have a spot for it in my dash mount.
  48. T

That's the another reason we went with hand helds. We use them on the quads and when we are traveling as well.
  49. T

Ok sounds good. I'm wanting to get another Ptt button for a horn button. What do you guy have? Would like for it to be on a coil cord.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000