Search results

1. P

2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Radios

Re: 2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Rad Nice video from Pro Armor
  2. P

2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Radios

Re: 2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Rad Was great to see yall out there again Joey!!!!! We won both the loudness and crowd favorite as far as I know in the stereo contest this year....so pretty happy about that..even though the RZR had thrown a rod...
  3. P

Yamaha BEST CV BOOT????

Fast boots IMO the best boots far and above al others.
  4. P

UTVUnderground2011 Mud Nationals !!VIDEO!! WATCH THIS

Its a different style than most of you guys are used to thats for sure. I have done both...living in Vegas and hitting Dumont and the desert scene...and living here in Texas and going nipple deep in mud/water. Both ways are a blast.....cause basically as long as you are doing what you lik,e...
  5. P

2011 High Lifter Mud Nationals Pics & Results

Great pics!!!!! Probably some of the best of any I have seen from Nats...its a hell of an event theres no doubt glad to see you guys enjoyed yourself!
  6. P

2011 High Lifter Mud Nationals *HERE WE COME!*

Sweet I see my rzr up there. It was good to meet you guys.
  7. P

Are you guys setting up a booth or just going to party and check things out? I'll be at the stereo contest on Thursday so should be easy to find. See y'all there.
  8. P

Can't freaking wait. Super excited this year. Changed the lift up on the rzr a little. Yeah that's a 5 gal bucket.
  9. P

Thanks. Updated it a little new SDR front bumper and a set of the brand spankin new MSA 30" moto monsters mounted on the new crusher wheel.
  10. P

See you fellas there.....if you see me holla...
  11. P

A new Polaris SXS! Jan. 1st

That $15700 price is for the eps4
  12. P

NEW Ranger Crew +4 from Dragonfire

I am interested in pricing when you get it worked out...my dad has a 2010 XP and cries all the time cause his suspension sucks...
  13. P

i started to pimp my carhauler this weekend

We had the same issue as KJ...took a nice 16ft trailer with 7000K axles...extended it 2' so we could haul 2 SxS on it and loaded it sways pretty bad above 60-65....no matter whats pulling it
  14. P

Can-Am NEW Can-Am Commander UTV - UTVUnderground Exclusive -

That blows for you guys out there that they are doing this....I bought mine here for MSRP......not right for dealers to gouge just cause they can.
  15. P

Yamaha plug and play wired

Nice idea.....I hate to say it but I see Rhintax builds slowing down...maybe not...
  16. P

CanAm Commander Pics from Reno

The local dealer here where I bought mine at said hes getting 2 in september...1 in October, and 2 in november...then will be able to re order for next year.
  17. P

CanAm Commander Pics from Reno

GREAT pictures...thanks for the post!
  18. P

Can-Am Which Can-Am most interests you?? Please vote!

I like the X cause its out of the box ready...but my dealer here is only getting one X and its spoken for so I may take a base model...as mentioned above I will replace most of the extra things the X has anyhow....
  19. P

I am not a poolaris fan....just personally dont like them..the 4 is ok..we looked at it...I dont like the wheelbase, nor the quality..personal thing. I will only need to carry the kiddos for another year or so and they will be rolling their own...
  20. P

Anyone have a measurement of the bed? Inside dimensions?
  21. P

Specs have the footprint a couple inches all the way around larger than the Rhino and the wheelbase almost an inch longer. As I said it "looks small" but maybe its large enough for a 4 seater...I need to see one in person, I would love to have one but I HAVE to have room for the 2 kids seats...
  22. P

It "looks" smaller but going by the specs its larger than a Rhino...even a tad longer wheel base
  23. P

Yamaha Turbo's and Superchargers

Joey for the same money you can build a better 686 IMO.
  24. P

Yamaha Turbo's and Superchargers

I had a MPI setup with all the bells and whistles...I got it tuned and running GREAT...but as Court said neither could I keep clutches in it.....it would SMOKE the wet clutch, even after I did the Alba modded clutch thing it would smoke that...I think a dry clutch would have made it a great...
  25. P

Yamaha Wins First Rhino Lawsuit; Jury Finds No Product Defect

This is right by my house...I hate to see anyone from here even trying the lawsuit...but I will say the jury...which was composed of locals realized that its not the machines fault...yet the operator. Good for Yamaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000