Search results

1. F

27x9 Mongrels

I haven't used them yet, but I think my new 27x9 Mongrels look badass.
  2. F

Rotopax with Fourtreks mount

I went on a group ride with Plumber and a bunch of others and I had to cut the ride short because I was running really low on gas. I decided to fix that problem with the Fourtreks mount and 1.75 gallon Rotopax. The tank fits perfectly next to my cooler mount and inside the edge of the C-pillar...
  3. F

Mission to 10,000 likes

I helped in the mission and got my UTVUnderground trucker hat and some stickers in the mail today.:)
  4. F

The Cody Waters Foundation Charity Ride, March 9, 2013

I am posting this for my buddy who lost his boy, Cody, to brain cancer over four years ago and has done this charity ride every year since because Cody loved to ride his dirt bike before he got sick. I've been every year and it is a great time. The ride is March 9, 2013.
  5. F

Just another day at work

What did you do today? I was busy. Pretty amazing.
  6. F

Kawasaki My new to me Long Travel Industries +5 kit

Well, my rides with the Underground at Silverwood just got even more fun. Just had the dent in my front chassis fixed and the used LTI +5 kit I bought installed. The ride is amazing and now I actually have some articulation in the suspension. I've already taken it out...
  7. F

Kawasaki New to me Long Travel Industries kit

I just picked up a new to me Long Travel Industries +5 long travel kit. I'm frigging ecstatic. This is the kit that I've been drooling over for the last three years.
  8. F

2012 America's Most Wanted All-Star

Please click on the link and vote for my brother. My brother is getting it done and deserves the award. My brother has already told America's Most Wanted that he will donate the $10,000 prize to two charities if he wins. The two charities are The Cody Waters Foundation (started by a good friend...
  9. F

Charity Ride, March 10, 2012

One of my good friends, Loyd Waters, suffered a tragic loss almost 3 years ago. His son (Cody) was diagnosed with a brain tumor and passed away after a valiant fight. The Waters family are off roaders like us on this forum and started the CodyWatersfoundation to honor his memory and his love of...
  10. F

My new to me lights

I got an absolutely great deal on some used 4" HID lights and I put them on some Axia Alloy A-pillar lights. I'm very happy with them and can't wait to test them out.
  11. F

Kawasaki Just installed my DASA exhaust

I just installed my DASA exhaust, MSD and bored out throttle bodies. It sounds awesome. DASA w/quiet cores at idle DASA exhaust w/quiet cores at idle - YouTube DASA w/quiet cores DASA exhaust with quiet cores - YouTube
  12. F

Going to Miller Canyon for a ride on MLK day

Can't wait to see what all the rain did to the trails. Probably be at the staging area around 9am or so.
  13. F

New Fiber Skinz diff skid plates

Fiber Skinz differential skid plates The old, stock junk with a bolt snapped off in the middle. Rear comparison I did have to slightly ream out the holes for the rear skid plate to fit. I just scraped the holes with a flat blade screw driver. Front comparison Front went on smooth as butter.
  14. F

UTVs on Baja Unlimited on the Outdoor Channel

Looks like UTVs and other classes will be featured on the Outdoor Channel today at 4:00pm Pacific time on the Baja Unlimited show.
  15. F

Rhino build on Xtreme 4X4

Anybody else catch the Rhino build on Xtreme 4X4 today on Spike? I thought it was pretty cool to see on TV like that. I think they should have built a custom cage for it, but other than that it was cool to see the build.
  16. F

UTV Build

I'm not a producer for a tv show, but if anyone wants to give me free stuff (big bore kit, suspension, sound system) for a build log then who am I to stop you. I can promise I will tirelessly promote your products. Don't be shy, give till it hurts.:D
  17. F

Charity Ride

My friend's son (Cody Waters) died of brain cancer last year, just weeks prior to the first annual Cody Waters Ride last March. The Waters family are off road enthusiasts and raised over $20,000 to help fight cancer in their son's name. All are welcome and the ride was a lot of fun last year...
  18. F

FU2 Chassis 4 seater cage

Just picked up my new FU2 Chassis 4 seat cage. Couldn't be happier. The turn around from ordering to picking up the cage was 3 days. I'm no welding expert, but the welds look really good and the cage is stout. The cage gets powdercoated black on Monday. Here are some pics before powdercoat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000