Search results

1. R

RZR XP1K4

When are you going to have these in? Any rumors about this vehicle floating around that makes it different than its 900 counterpart other than the 1000 engine? Thanks, Rip
  2. R

TAX Avoidance? TAX Evasion? Shipping prices?

Taxes, taxes... Taxes! We all love them... Tax avoidance, is perfectly legal. Tax evasion; not so much lol. So I'm aiming at tax avoidance here... Question for someone who can slap me with a cold reality. Perhaps I'm dreaming, but I'd like to see if this is at all possible. Here is my...
  3. R

All UTV's Sport 4 Seat vs. Sport 2 Seat

Hello! I'm starting to lean towards the sport 4 seater's that these companies are offering. From the videos I'm watching and all my reading; these things are keeping right up with the 2 seaters, in just about every aspect, with very minor setbacks. Some claim they are a smoother ride and even...
  4. R

All UTV's The future of the sport UTV market

So as I posted in a previous thread, I am considering holding out on purchasing a sport UTV. I keep hearing about them breaking down. Broken/bent tie rods, swing arms, joints etc. It's a disappointment to me that these upgrades the companies are selling/offering "that should already be...
  5. R

All UTV's Must have upgrades

I'm new to the sport UTV sport realm so please bare with me. I have noticed that all of the UTV's have their strengths and weaknesses. The LAST thing I want to happen is going out on a weekend getaway and break a tie rod, drop a tire and the list goes on as we know. Knowing there are...
  6. R

All UTV's Exhaust prices

Understanding that exhaust systems have come a long ways, I'm trying to justify buying a dual exhaust system when I get the xp1k. Can someone give me an honest answer that justifies an exhaust system that run a $1000 more or less? I am having a hard time considering paying that kind of money...
  7. R

Best places to ride around Colorado?

I reside in Colorado Springs. Looking for a good weekend getaway spot preferably with some sand, not to populated if possible. I appreciate any input. Much respect, RiP
  8. R

Other Yamaha / Honda "Sport" SxS?

Without asking to hard, why isn't Honda or Yamaha stepping up? Scared of the layers "Rollover lawsuits" perhaps? They are making more money simply selling what they are already making? Or something more far fetched; they are waiting to see what the strengths weaknesses are of the other...
  9. R

Sport UTV issues?

Seems all the SxS companies have issues with breaking tie rods amongst other things. Are there upgrades one can look into this to help prevent this from happening? I've heard companies "without dogging any out" that they use the same tie rods that they use for their ATV's and UTV's being twice...
  10. R

Polaris rzr XP1K Turbo?

I'm in the market for the best Sport SxS I can get my hands on. You should of seen some of the potential riding locations I saw oversees :p I have decided on the XP1K. Which brings me to my next inquiry. I want the dealership here in CO to put a turbo on it before it leaves the shop. I have...
  11. R

Hello

Just another sport UTV enthusiast here. I'm in the market for a new sport SxS which brings me here. -RiP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000