Search results

1. U

About to get my first UTV...

Welcome to the forum. Just what my wife told me to stick with a utility vehicle, I just keep saying every time I do some upgrade that is would help a lot and would make my work easier to have such upgrade to my utility vehicle.
  2. U

Peak Powersports Mint 400 Recap - VIDEO ADDED

You are surely correct jajl22....
  3. U

Great clips! Thumbs up...
  4. U

Rzr 1000 new cage design

By the way the door design looks great are those oem or aftermarket?
  5. U

New member, searching for the right SxS..

He has a really good point!
  6. U

Congrats with your achievement.
  7. U

Rzr 1000 new cage design

Looked really great even the LED light bar looked incorporate well with the design.
  8. U

New member, searching for the right SxS..

Glad to have you here in the forums. A Teryx would be a great choice in my opinion.
  9. U

Polaris 180hp Motus V4 XP1000 Engine Swap

Now that one heck of a ride. Sounds pretty similar to Ducati engines.
  10. U

New to the site

Beautiful beast... Love the graphics and most of all sand and mud tires.
  11. U

2017 teryx.

I can't find any info about the 2017 model, I just hope it would be better compared with the 2016 model.
  12. U

Ultimate lightweight 30" desert tire?

Plus one with GBC and ITP wheels, both brand are great, but ITP are lighter and looks better.
  13. U

Can-Am A little PlastiDip project

Great work i would say thumbs up for you!
  14. U

Polaris RZR XP 900 - Best Air Intake?

If you really want the best, oem is the best, but if you want an airfiter that would last longer and could add additional hp AFE Performance is one of them.
  15. U

I had a great time riding in Utah this summer.

Great and beautiful pics... I envy you guys!
  16. U

New Yamaha?

So would this be a great buy at all?
  17. U

Hello from Cajun country

I agree get the RZR4 1000 and surely it will meet all you want and need in a UTV. Welcome by the way.
  18. U

Help me decide!

I would get the Kawasaki teryx. Not that big and powerful, but surely very realible. Check the link for some reviews about it.
  19. U

All UTV's What Do You Think,

You can't go wrong with Teryx for your mountain trail. riding. Just install an off road tires and your set and ready to go deep mud trails.
  20. U

New from Mexico

Nice ride! Welcome to utvunderground!
  21. U

New Yamaha?

The advertisement looks very promising any idea what displacement does it have?
  22. U

Dust light

This may look nice, but may be irritating to others.
  23. U

My 2015 XP4

Nice work with it not bad at all! By the way what brand of led light bar do you have? Vision X, Rigid?
  24. U

pro armor doors

I agree the hinge are quite tight, but effective when shutting it close.
  25. U

My 2015 XP4

Are those carbon fiber materials I see on the roof?
  26. U

Dust light

I agree a led light bar would be helpful and better have 2 would be great.
  27. U

Need a Maxxis 1000XP Front Tire only for a Spare

I think it would be better to buy a new tires as a spare. It may cost more, but believe me its worth the investment.
  28. U

NEW BFG UTV tire

Surely a great off road and mud tire to look forward once I wasted mine...
  29. U

becoming a co driver with a disability?

I beleive you can apply for it, but the challenge would be to find a co driver. Good luck.....
  30. U

New Yamaha?

Let see... I just hope its well worth it.
  31. U

New Guy from the Southwest

Hello and welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay by the way...
  32. U

New Guy and New Shop

Welcome aboard and congrats with your shop!
  33. U

I Don't Care Who You Are!!

Nice fab you made there...
  34. U

All UTV's two seat or four seat, which is better for Glamis?

I usually use my utv by my self and I do some hauling time to time so, I usually remove the rear seats to accommodate extra cargo space. Just a question, any idea if its possible to install a tonneau cover into my utv for that cleaner look?
  35. U

New Land Use guy from Cali

Hello and welcome to the club Todd Ockert!
  36. U

XP1000 Graphics from Proline Wraps

Any idea how much will it cost for a whole rzr? I'm thinking of creating a custom graphic design.
  37. U

sand tire beadlock recomendations?

Hipers would be my best recommendation, It may be expensive but worth every penny.
  38. U

Cheap ITPs

Try to check out this site itp tires, it might help you find what you need. They are offering a free shipment.
  39. U

All UTV's Sport 4 Seat vs. Sport 2 Seat

I would vote for <input name="optionnumber[3]" value="yes" id="cb_optionnumber_3" type="checkbox">Be patient, wait for the Polaris RZR4 1000! At least its newer and better.
  40. U

Newbie looking for a UTV - What do I buy?

I own a Teryx, what I like about with this model is that is easy to maintain, parts are easy and not that expensive, durable and most of all, it can finish whatever task that needs to be done.
  41. U

Need help

You use a pipe wrench to hold the bell. It would be better if you can ask some help from someone so that he could hold still the pipe wrench while cracking out the assembly.
  42. U

The Biggest Brightest Light Bars Yet! New 50" LED Light Bar Models from Vision X

I saw this product in actual usage, and yes its very bright and looks awesome. The only down fall I see is the price tag.
  43. U

Paint Maintenance

At the moment I'm using klasse brand so far it protects great, but I don't like the look of its shine. Looks like a matchbox toy.
  44. U

KEEPING YOUR ALUMINUM LOOKING NEW

Been also doing this trick for sometime now... But after the cleaning process I use eagle 1 nano metal polish, to give extra shine and protection.
  45. U

Paint Maintenance

Hello everyone, May I ask, how do you protect and maintain your paint? What brand and material are you guys using. Thanks in advance.
  46. U

Newbie from florida

Thank you Dune Dummy for welcoming me here in the forum...:)
  47. U

Maverick xrs play/race build

Wow that really somethings. I hope I could also build a UTV like your someday. Good luck with your rebuild...
  48. U

Newbie from florida

Hello everyone, I'm just new here, great community you have here...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000