Search results

1. S

New Yamaha?

CARB paper work looks like this will be a manual 5 speed, no paddle shifters. And the diagram shows a shifter in the center console area. So unless a disgruntled employee has the huevos to post a walk-around video, we'll probably have to wait until Sep 1 to know for sure.
  2. S

New Yamaha?

My sentiments exactly. Still though, can't believe they went with an A-Arm rear suspension. That will definitely limit travel compared to others. Unless I am missing something in that image. Maybe it is a trailing arm set up?
  3. S

New Yamaha?

Thanks!
  4. S

New Yamaha?

Am I missing where you see the HP rating? I am sure there is some math involved.
  5. S

New Yamaha?

Thanks for sharing! This looks promising.
  6. S

BITD Class Vote on turbos

I believe that these OEMs can continue to race for market supremacy without it affecting the rules every year. How many UTV teams exist that race on a fairly consistent basis? Now, how many vehicles are these companies selling on an annual basis? My point? Although racing is a big part of the...
  7. S

BITD Class Vote on turbos

This situation is funny when you think about getting into desert racing. I've had friends racing Class 9 for years, which is relatively inexpensive to get into. Some other friends have been racing Class 10, and that always seemed out of reach. However, both these classes (and many others) have...
  8. S

XP 1000 BITD race build by Fabwerx

What wheels are those? I assume the tires are 30x10r14.
  9. S

Also, just a small suggestion. If you are going to have guys pitting for you that are new to the sport, think about fabbing a splash shield behind your head in front of the gas fill. If they haven't handled a fuel dump can before and aren't used to the tube backing up, you could get drenched...
  10. S

What tire/wheel combo you going to run? Can't wait to see the new suspension on this as well.
  11. S

New From So Cal (XP 1000)

It truly is a new chapter, I have been a jeep guy for some time now. Still running the jeep too, totally different offroading, so I wouldn't say that chapter is closed. Cheers!
  12. S

Thanks again everyone!
  13. S

Thanks all. Yeah, we decided to go big. We started getting interested a couple years ago with the 900, but I knew it was just a matter of time before they 1000 would be here. That should be more than adequate for me for a LONG time.
  14. S

Hi All, Just introducing myself. My wife and I just purchased the XP 1000, our first RZR and sxs. Looking forward to the addiction! Matt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000