Search results

1. rockstarcustomz

2018 BITD Vegas To Reno UTV UPDATES.. Anyone care?

I don't post much on here anymore because of all the other social media I have to keep up with. But, I do still visit often and I read the content. It's true, you have to be very careful what you say. You never know who is reading! I too miss the "old days" but we can't get them back. Cheers to...
  2. rockstarcustomz

Rockstar/DragonFire Racing Baja 500

Here is the link to the whole story! It didn't go as planned but we sure had fun! http://rockstarracing.blog/2018/06/11/2018-50th-anniversary-baja-500/
  3. rockstarcustomz

Rockstar Racing/DragonFire Racing 2018 Casey Folks Parker 250 Race Report

Check out my race report on my blog! https://rockstarracing.blog/2018/01/10/2018-bitd-casey-folks-parker-250/
  4. rockstarcustomz

Jagged X is BACK!????

Nice to have them back in the winner circle! See you at the Mint!
  5. rockstarcustomz

Hey!

I'm in Havasu also. Welcome to the RZR Club!
  6. rockstarcustomz

2017 - 50th BFGoodrich Tires SCORE Baja 1000 - Map & Info

We are registered! First time we will be taking our own car to Baja! We are more than excited and hope that all our experiences with other teams have us prepared for this :)
  7. rockstarcustomz

The 2017 Dash For Trash - Desert Clean Up

We are going to try to make this happen! Looks like fun and a great way to give back.
  8. rockstarcustomz

Desert Racing Rules 101 (Unwritten/Common Sense)

My bumper in that photo has bars that you can't see from the direct front of the car. It can not get hooked.
  9. rockstarcustomz

Video: Mint 400

It is very cool! Thanks for the love Justin!
  10. rockstarcustomz

BLAKE LEVEL, LIVING LIFE WIDE OPEN

I love this! I am so happy that my UTV Underground family and the industry that I love was able to put this together! I hope I get a chance to meet him at the championship!
  11. rockstarcustomz

2017 BITD MINT 400 CONTINGENCY REPORT

Isn't it crazy to see how fast we have grown! Thanks for the great coverage!
  12. rockstarcustomz

2017 BITD MINT 400 STORY | PHOTOS | RESULTS

Well I had a crappy race, obviously transponder wasn't working, but got a sweet hole shot, nerfed a trophy lite truck cause he wouldn't move and got up to 91.3MPH on the lake bed. Thanks for the great photo at the start line!
  13. rockstarcustomz

RACE LIFE: BLAKE VAN DE LOO – THE KING OF THE HAMMERS

Best of luck to my favorite driver!!!!
  14. rockstarcustomz

Who Here Has Actually Run the Baja 1000 in a UTV?

I have a sweet 2 seat BITD/SCORE legal car for sale. PM me for details if your interested.
  15. rockstarcustomz

Attention all BITD racers please read

My team will want them for sure I'm thinking about 6" long?
  16. rockstarcustomz

2017 BITD Parker 250 Photos / Story / Video

Great story as always Joey. Thanks for the photos!!
  17. rockstarcustomz

Parker UTV Pit Crew Challenge

Unfortunately we missed it. Long tech line kept us away. Congrats to Jagged X! And thanks for dinner on Friday night! Always great hanging out with you all.
  18. rockstarcustomz

Parker UTV Pit Crew Challenge

I think my 2 slow old guys and 1 kid are in!
  19. rockstarcustomz

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

The desert race will start 2 at time.
  20. rockstarcustomz

2016 BITD PAHRUMP 250 PHOTOS | STORY| RESULTS

Thanks George! You pretty much wrote my race report! haha Congratulations to Cognito, they were unstoppable this year! Congratulations to Sims and all the rest of the racers. It was a fun season! See you in a few weeks!
  21. rockstarcustomz

Your Picks to WIN the 2016 SCORE Baja 1000

My prediction was pretty close! She is on the podium and made history!
  22. rockstarcustomz

UTVUnderground Presents: 2016 SCORE BAJA 1000 VIDEO - Polaris Racing

UTV Underground did an amazing job with the coverage! I really wanted to be there, but couldn't and your coverage was almost as good as being there! Congrats to all the finishers, especially my Polaris RZR team and extra congratulations to Kristen for making history! #girlracersrock
  23. rockstarcustomz

Your Picks to WIN the 2016 SCORE Baja 1000

I am voting for Kristen. I would like to see my fellow Polaris racer and woman racer podium and be the first ever woman to iron man!
  24. rockstarcustomz

DragonFire Races Towards A Cure

Thank you so much for sharing my story! This is so important to me. I can't tell you how proud I am to race this race every year in honor of those that have lost, are fighting the fight or have won the fight with breast cancer. We appreciate the support of UTV Underground and all of our sponsors...
  25. rockstarcustomz

1948 Monster Energy Blue Water Desert Challenge Race Report

Nice job Matt! Go team Celeste! I'm so glad she is doing so well!
  26. rockstarcustomz

Rugged Radios in Glamis for Halloween Weekend / Camp RZR

I so wish we were coming! Have a great time, be safe, I'll see you all in December!
  27. rockstarcustomz

All UTV's What helmet?

Only problem with top air is the cage. I have had a couple of co drivers that had it and it wasn't compatible with the cage. I've used side air for 8 years and have no problems with coms or wind noise.
  28. rockstarcustomz

Should BITD Have Let Max Gordon (8yr Old) Race??

I don't mind that Max is 8, but I do mind that it was no where near being a race legal safe car. Stock bolt on cage, opening doors and so forth. Put him in a legal car. Make it safe, not just for him, but for the rest of us if we hit him or vice versa.
  29. rockstarcustomz

DragonFire Races To Beat Breast Cancer

Yahoo! Can't wait! Funnest (is that a word?) race of the year! I heard Mrs. Matlock will be there....
  30. rockstarcustomz

2016 BITD Bluewater Desert Challenge Results, Photos & Videos

Thanks for all your hard work! The photos are amazing! Can't wait to race you all again in December!
  31. rockstarcustomz

New RZR family from AZ

Welcome to the site! I'm in Havasu also and I'll be coming by the SXS Club meeting on the 20th. Hope to meet you there!
  32. rockstarcustomz

All UTV's What helmet?

It's the Rev
  33. rockstarcustomz

All UTV's What helmet?

There are a ton of different brands of helmets out there. I would say start trying them on to see which one feels more comfortable. I would definitely go with air, whether its side or top depends on your preference. Having fresh air in the dust is something I would never give up! Neck collars...
  34. rockstarcustomz

DragonFire/ Rockstar Racing V2R Race Report

That's amazing!!!!
  35. rockstarcustomz

DragonFire/ Rockstar Racing V2R Race Report

SILT HAPPENS! August 23, 2016 Vegas To Reno… The Loooong Way To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the longest off-road race in America, Best In The Desert decided to make it the toughest race in America, too! The General Tire Vegas to Reno “The Long Way,” Presented by Fox also featured a unique...
  36. rockstarcustomz

Official UTVUnderground 2016 BITD Vegas To Reno Story, Photos and Results

Awesome write up! I want to thank you all for the great support you have been giving us! It is truly appreciated! See you soon!!!!
  37. rockstarcustomz

Official UTVUnderground 2016 BITD Vegas To Reno Update Thread

the video was awesome! Thanks for all the love this weekend!
  38. rockstarcustomz

DragonFire Insider Best In The Desert V2R

The DragonFire Racing is team is going to tough to beat!!!
  39. rockstarcustomz

2016 BITD Vegas To Reno... WHATS UP???

Well, I am chasing the 2nd place in points spot. I get to start up front, so I'm thinking my chances of getting a podium are pretty good. :)
  40. rockstarcustomz

New race team from AZ, Mertens Motorsports.

It has custom remote reservoir Radflo shocks all around, it now has Raceline Mamba wheels and Arison 30" tires, front sway bar and Eric rebuilt the rear upper a-arms making them 9 lbs lighter than the LSR that was on there. Call or text me if you want more photos or info 928.230.1155
  41. rockstarcustomz

The UTV World Championship Returns To Laughlin, NV April 15th, 2017

We are happy with that schedule also. Maybe I can make it to KOH next year!
  42. rockstarcustomz

We build our own cars here so it's chromoly from the the frame up, all custom aluminum interior, LSR arms, Radflo shocks, Muzzy exhaust, Stm secondary clutch. Strong running car. We would like to get $18000 for it. PS it's no longer pink, its white
  43. rockstarcustomz

CRAIG SCANLON NAMED CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER OF POLARIS

Congratulations to Craig! He will be amazing in his new role!
  44. rockstarcustomz

Aw I wish you would have purchased our 2013 Maverick, its BITD ready! Best of luck and we will see you out there!
  45. rockstarcustomz

New desert build questions

The Parker race is in October, and Pahrump in December. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000