Search results

1. F

xp 1000 sway bar advice

Hey I'm just wondering if the factory location is the best place for the sway bar or do I gain any handling moving it to the back of the chassis looking for some advice thanks
  2. F

xp 1000 fuel cell pump and regulator

I'm getting ready to build a fuel cell for my xp 1000 I'm just looking for advice and suggestions on wat fuel pump and regulator I need to run and wat psi?
  3. F

utv racing

Hey are there any racers around Kansas? There are some pretty cool tracks and a there is already a series that has a utv class but no turn out?
  4. F

texas baja racing series

Hey I'm getting ready to build a xp 1000 to race some of the Baja races and was just wondering if there are any of you out there that can answer some questions I have before I start building? Thanks
  5. F

Flight offroad motorsports sneak peak at the new std. width a arms arms

Here are a few pics of the prototype rzr 900 xp std. width top a arms. Full set available in about a week! Let me know what you think. Id like to hear some feedback.
  6. F

new company Flight offroad motorsports

My name is Kyle Helm im from Wichita, KS. Im in the process of getting my new company going called Flight offroad motorsports i will carry a full line of sxs products. I have the protypes for the rzr 900 xp standard width heavy duty replacement arms done and should be ready to be on the market...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000