“BLACK RHINO DRIVER BRYAN OSBORN DRIVING THE #54 SUPERLITE THIS WEEKEND IN THE LUCAS

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
“BLACK RHINO DRIVER BRYAN OSBORN DRIVING THE #54 SUPERLITE THIS WEEKEND IN THE LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD RACING SERIES“

04/16/12 El Cajon, CA – Black Rhino is thrilled to announce driver Bryan Osborn’s return to the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series with his debut appearance in the Superlite class this weekend in Rounds 3 and 4 at Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park in Lake Elsinore, CA.

“I can’t thank Superlite and my dad, Kenny Osborn, enough. They were able to secure a last minute deal to put me in the driver’s seat of the #54 Superlite this weekend. I can’t wait to get out there and race door to door with drivers I have competed with in the other classes. I want to thank my title sponsors; Black Rhino, Rigid Industries and Kal-Gard for all of their support helping to make this happen†Osborn said.

Osborn started racing back in 2008 at the age of 12 in a Jr 1 Trophy Kart. He quickly moved up in class to a Jr 2 Trophy Kart followed by a 250 Modified Kart where he placed 2nd in the World Cup Championship. From there he moved on to the 450 Modified class. In 2010 Osborn stepped it up again, moving to the UTV class. In 2011 Osborn won the UTV Championship and placed 3rd in the 450 Modified Kart in the Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series. He went on to win the 2011 UTV Rookie of the Year in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series.

Osborn has a full schedule this year racing in HDRA, Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series, WORCS and now the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series.

Bryan Osborn thanks all of his sponsors for the #54 Superlite; Black Rhino, Rigid Industries, Kal-Gard, Papaian Enterprises, UTVUnderground.com, Racer X, SFI Designs and Doetsch Tech.

For more information about Black Rhino, please visit their website at Black Rhino Performance - Black Rhino Performance. You can also visit them on Facebook at Black Rhino - Sports/Recreation/Activities - El Cajon, CA | Facebook.

Black Rhino: Setting the trend for today's EXTREME Side X Sides.​

Drivers needing help with logistics or more info can contact Kenny Osborn at 619-561-5000 or email him at [email protected].

For more information, please contact Papaian Enterprises, Marketing for Black Rhino at 951-805-1017 or email [email protected].

# # #​

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Re: “BLACK RHINO DRIVER BRYAN OSBORN DRIVING THE #54 SUPERLITE THIS WEEKEND IN THE LU

Welcome to the SuperLite Team, we love the whole program.

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Re: “BLACK RHINO DRIVER BRYAN OSBORN DRIVING THE #54 SUPERLITE THIS WEEKEND IN THE LU

Thanks Doug, they are pretty amazing to work with. Everything seems to get handled so effortlessly from the sign up to the graphics. Thank you for all your input and advice.

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca

good luck we will see you out there friday and satday

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA

Gary, give me a call when you get there and I will bring you out some ticket discounts.

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca

i got a stack of them in the mail from are good buddy ken johnson but thanks see you out there

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Sick! Kenny... Good to see you supporting your son like this! Best of luck! If you guys ever need help, let me know... ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000