07fj's NEW RZRWraps.net Polaris RZR XP900 Graphics Kit

rzrwraps.net

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Mar 23, 2011
what do you think joey
very cool roger cant to see how much faster they make it go... :) should add about ten more ponies

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Looks nice! RZR wraps should do some door skins!

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Me? I have one-off doors fro Lonestar Racing. You should make just an oversized mathing door skin, and the customer could cut it down to fit whatever doors he's running.....

Do you guys do Rhinos?

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
I would say you could sent a paper template with some static points and they could do some door skins. :)

rzrwraps.net

Mar 23, 2011
I would say you could sent a paper template with some static points and they could do some door skins. :)
That would work if you could get some cardboard and trace and cut it perfectly around the door and send it to me i could make the template....

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Looks good Rog !

I would like some "Ghost flames" The kind that are hard to see. :eek: Think you could do that ? Where are you located?

rzrwraps.net

Mar 23, 2011
yea i could do that what color rzr what make and model and what color would you want the flames to be? it will probably be easier if you gave me a call so we could discuss it my # is 586 703 2457
i am in michigan

Thank:Kevin

Last edited:

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
How hard are the wraps to apply? Do you put them on dry or wet?

rzrwraps.net

Mar 23, 2011
well there is a little more to it than that but thats the just of it thanx joey :) what you do is.....

this application kit comes with six items
1. is the little chiseler: this is a pink little plastic scrapper that is great for removing old graphics

2. is the hard squeegy: this is great for getting into the tight corners

3.is the soft squeegee: this is the best item in the kit it is great for putt your graphics on it wont scratch em its easy to grips and doesn't slip

4. is the rapid remover: this is a chemical remover that is vital in remove the leftover gunk from your old stickers, you just spray on let sit, and wipe off.

5. is the rapid prep: this is a secondary cleaner you use it is a oil based liquid that removes any of the leftover waxy residue from the factory, again just spray on let sit and wipe off...

6. is the rapid tac : now this is the fun part after you've done ALL the previous. and you got your graphics ready to apply you spray the rapid tac on the plastics you wanna start with first. you position your graphic to were you think it is perfect. you take the soft squeegee starting at the mid point of your graphic and and work all the liquid out from under it when your done you go the opposite way, but make sure all if not most of it is out of it you don't want it to stay wet or slide around....

all tho i do recomend you putt them on wet if you know what your doing and have done this before putt them on dry. but only if you know what your doing reason being is if you know what your doing and you put them on dry you are ready to ride anywhere almost instantly. as to were when you put them on wet you got to let it set up for at least 24 hours.
but its worth it if you haven't done this before i would not try this if you dont know what you are doing...

TO SEE THE APP KIT GO TO MY WEBSITE @ RZRWraps.net || Wrap Your sideXside
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN CALL ME @ 586-703-2457

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
@ Bajaxp--- the application kit works great, I recommend getting it, not hard to put on, just have some patience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000