1 year anniversary

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I am celebrating my one year anniversary of owning a UTV and what a great year it has been. As some of you may understand, when you retire and totally change your normal life, it could be a bit frightening. But I discovered UTVs and could not be happier.

In the last year I took 44 trips with my RZR 570 and did 53 days of riding, including 8 out of town trips and one out of state trip. My favorite was ROTR in Moab but my second favorites were all the 5 trips I took with members of La Familia. I was humbled by the friendship, gratiousness, and comradarie I received riding with you folks, not to mention the bad ass trails you took me on. I loved meeting all the folks I talk to on the internet and look forward to meeting more.
Believe me you have no idea how important it is to me to have something to look forward to and I'm just not one to sit on the couch all day. I need action so UTVs and La Familia have provided that. Thank you my friends!
On my last note I want to give thanks to JohnPeq, Ron,"The Gimp", and Larry for being my local riding buds and good friends.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
You are a great person and glad are paths crossed my friend I was also very fortunate to have met a lot of la familia and they all make you feel very welcomed life is good

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I am celebrating my one year anniversary of owning a UTV and what a great year it has been. As some of you may understand, when you retire and totally change your normal life, it could be a bit frightening. But I discovered UTVs and could not be happier.

In the last year I took 44 trips with my RZR 570 and did 53 days of riding, including 8 out of town trips and one out of state trip. My favorite was ROTR in Moab but my second favorites were all the 5 trips I took with members of La Familia. I was humbled by the friendship, gratiousness, and comradarie I received riding with you folks, not to mention the bad ass trails you took me on. I loved meeting all the folks I talk to on the internet and look forward to meeting more.
Believe me you have no idea how important it is to me to have something to look forward to and I'm just not one to sit on the couch all day. I need action so UTVs and La Familia have provided that. Thank you my friends!
On my last note I want to give thanks to JohnPeq, Ron,"The Gimp", and Larry for being my local riding buds and good friends.
We'll said:D Now get yer azz down the the Rally this weekend and meet the rest of the Family:D See ya Fri baby, love ya!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Great having you Randy! Thanks for your help up at Fp for AAT work!

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
I guess at your age it's good you can remember anything! :D

( I wish I could remember what I'm supposed to be doing right now...):eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000