110' rzr jump by Tony Jenkins

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
check it
<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash align=middle width=640 src=http://www.sidexsidetv.com/flv_player/Main.swf allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="config=http://www.sidexsidetv.com/flv_player/data/playerConfigEmbed/98.xml" quality="high">
</EMBED>

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
how far do u think u can jump?
For the jump on Halloween I just want to be that first to break the Nitro Cirus record, So not to far. But to answer the question I can jump as far as the car can go. I have no limits just like my signature says YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE.
I am working on putting on a huge jump after this one, no matter what if there is a record set in a rhino I'm going to break it and push myself and the vehicle to limits that go beyond anybody else.
I like to race but untill I can have sponsors that can reach some of you guys I will be doing some record breaking and setting.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
For the jump on Halloween I just want to be that first to break the Nitro Cirus record, So not to far. But to answer the question I can jump as far as the car can go. I have no limits just like my signature says YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE.
I am working on putting on a huge jump after this one, no matter what if there is a record set in a rhino I'm going to break it and push myself and the vehicle to limits that go beyond anybody else.
I like to race but untill I can have sponsors that can reach some of you guys I will be doing some record breaking and setting.
I hope you have good insurance....back injurys are a Mutha Trucka:D

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I say jump as far as you can everytime. If someone can jump 50 to 60 feet all day long at Elsinore in stock suspension Rhino than you should shoot for 70 feet. Don't try to break a record try to set a record... Step it up....

JMS

Jan 20, 2009
I like the scientific measuring stick too!! That's how I measure almost everything. Looked like a clean landing though.

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
I like how the guy says how great the Fox shocks are then the very next second the RZR jumps and when he lands the car rebounds back in the air and jumps another 20'........NICE SHOCKS BRO. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000