1937 & 1936 mint 400 recap

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
well for the 1937 car was an ok day we finished 9th but it was the ruffest ride out there. We started 13th off the line we hung with jagged for a little while but were beating the car to death so we slowed down about that time parks blew by us. he was hauling the mail. But as we kept moving at a good pace you would just see alot of broken cars and flat tires. By pit 1 they pulled in we did a once over asked why they are off pace. Jerome yells at me these shocks need more compression so i added 3 clicks. By about half way to pit 2 our waker evan shocks are toasted. So jerome slowed down drove the car about 140 miles on sprins only. to say the least iam glad we finished. for the 1936 car we were suppose to be on pole but some how took off 3rd. by the time the car got to spectator spot car shut down. my fault irc wire grounded out to breaker easy fix. they were back off headed to pit 1 we checked car over everthing looked good no leaks. but bye mile 40 both rear axles snapped. i have to give jo and mike credit they drove that in front wheel drive another 60 miles to main pit. there pci radio sucked balls so they missed my dad at pit 2 and kept going. atleast they made it back. they broke a front axle at main pit. i had 2 rear axles but no front so we decided to end day. All and all day wasnt that bad we got 2 good cars not that much damage so we will be at silver state ready to race. I want to thank all over our sponsers ATD racing,ACS racing, the stripping shop, glendale steel supply,gogo rhino for the tires no flats,XMF suspension, jr vinagro corp.

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
It was a very rough course and carnage was everywhere...from every class..you showed a lot of toughness just getting as far as you did- see you at the Silverstate!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000