1937 xp

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com

this going to be a tuff build i think we got most of everything now just got to get it done. If santa brings us supension.This will be a 3 way partneship craig from ATD supplies the car, jerome from ACS supplies parts, and rito from the stripping shop supplies the labor. Let the games begin

crdesigns

Aug 18, 2010
Mike lets go help Rito , Get your pom poms out and ill bring a cooler and some lazy boys. I have to stop by ace and get some krylon Jerome said i can paint it. We should paint there frame rails camo so every one starts crying.

jerome

Dec 8, 2009
peoria az
nothing better than getting a text at 4:51 am on x mas eve saying i'm late to work on the xp and i'm buying breakfast:D

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com

my elves hard at work everyone should up saturday. Jerome was late like usuall had to get his beauty sleep.i for got to mention XMF is suppling us with the suspension. My head elf said they worked on it all weekend it will be here wednesday. thanks santa

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
Hurry up!!! getting down to the wire. Looking forward to seeing the new ride in Parker. Do you think you will have enough ground clearance with those tires??? They look a little small.:rolleyes:

jerome

Dec 8, 2009
peoria az
33's we now only have to carry one spare it fits chase truck and rzr-xp! now we have more room to carry coolers of bud light for our chase crew, and dounts for rito:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000