1967 camaro rs prostreet

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
hole e ish! That thing is beautiful!

Did you build it?
yeah his dad built it-4 year project on his time off. the motor was in another camero and was running in the 9's with 10" slicks.
They changed some stuff up on it and added a/c and turned the boost down and changed the gearing to make it more streetable.
next FNR on the west side i bet he will bring it.
the car gets more looks then any exotic car out there. everytime we went to the bars and parked it out front; everyone would take photos with it. lol

has won numerous of awards in every show it has been in.

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
yeah his dad built it-4 year project on his time off. the motor was in another camero and was running in the 9's with 10" slicks.
They changed some stuff up on it and added a/c and turned the boost down and changed the gearing to make it more streetable.
next FNR on the west side i bet he will bring it.
the car gets more looks then any exotic car out there. everytime we went to the bars and parked it out front; everyone would take photos with it. lol

has won numerous of awards in every show it has been in.
yae i cant take credit for his work and its the funnest to cruise in. i finished up the car for him in late 07 whn it came back from interior shop when i was semi retired and bored. I will bring it to a westside fnr event haha maybe throw a hitch on it and bring the teryx behind it LOL The car is a panty dropper you get ogled by women on the freeway the funniest is when they are riding with there husband and you can just see the look on their Face :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000